JGBS Admission 2021: Application (Started), Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
JGBS Admission 2021 process has been started through online mode. JGBS (Jindal Global Business School) is India’s first multi-disciplinary Global Business School. JGBS is one of the established schools by the O.P. Jindal Global. The admission into this business school is offered to the candidates in BBA & MBA courses in various specialization. The University will provide admission on the bases of 12th level scores and entrance test scores. To get admission candidates must have SAT/ UGAT/ ACT scores or must have appeared & qualified in JSAT (Jindal Scholastic Aptitude test). Through this article, candidates can check complete information regarding JGBS Admission 2021.
Here, candidates can check the complete list of UG, PG courses offered in Business school of JGS:
- UG Courses: BBA (Hons.), Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA.
- PG Courses: MBA.
- Doctorate: PhD.
JGBS Admission 2021 Notifications – Application Started
JGBS Admission 2021 Application Form has been started for UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
JGBS Admission 2021 Important Dates
Here we have mentioned the complete dates for Jindal Global Business School 2021 Admission Process:
|Availability of Application Form||Started|
|Last date of submission||Till June/July 2021|
|JSAT 2021 Exam Dates||Within June/July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||In the month of July/August 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling procedure||In the month of August 2021|
JGBS 2021 Application Form
Here, candidates can check complete details regarding Jindal Global Business School 2021 Application Form:
- Application Form can be filled through the website by online mode.
- The Application Form for JGBS 2021 has been started for UG/ PG courses.
- Candidates should fill the application form very carefully, however authority will also provide the correction facility.
- Candidates will have to pay required application fee for final submission of application form.
- Candidates will have to fill application form before last date of submission as, authority will not accept any application form after the last date of submission.
- The last date of submission of application form will be till June/July 2021.
- Candidates are advised to keep the print out of filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Application Fee can be paid through online mode. Candidates can use credit card, debit card and net banking payment gateways for transaction of application form fee:
JGBS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the minimum eligibility criteria for candidates to be eligible for Jindal Global Business School 2021 admission process:
For BBA (Hons.)/ Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in 12th qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates will require valid marks/ rank in SAT/ ACT/ UGAT-2021 or Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) to be eligible for admission process.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply for the examination however they will have to score required percentages in their 12th level.
- Qualification: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates should have at least 50% marks in their graduation level.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates must have secured in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA ≥ 50% , GRE ≥ 295, GMAT ≥ 450 or NMAT≥160.
JGBS 2021 Admission Procedure
The Jindal Global Business School will provide admission to their offered programs on the basis of various aptitude test scores as well their self-conducted entrance test (JSAT). Candidates will have to participate in any one of require entrance exam to be eligible for admission in JGBS 2021.
For admission into BBA (Hons) or Integrated BBA (Hons) + MBA, candidates must have valid JSAT or SAT, ACT, UGAT scores. The University will offer admission into MBA through various management aptitude test scores like MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, NMAT and GRE.
JSAT 2021 Entrance Test
Jindal Global Business School (GBS) conducts their own entrance exam known as JSAT (Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test) for the students who do not have any valid aptitude test score.
JSAT is a multiple-choice questions test divided into three sections – English Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative skills. The exam will have total of 120 questions which the candidates are required to complete in 120 minutes.
JGBS Admission 2021 Result/ Merit List
The University will release result for their self-conducted examination JSAT respectively. Candidates can expect the result in the month of July/August 2021. The result will be released for every participating candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to get their result from the website of university.
Authority will release merit list for students applying through national level entrance tests scores. Candidates will be able to get their merit list through online mode only. Authority will not send any merit list to the candidates individually through by post of any other offline mode.
JGBS Admission 2021 Counselling/ Interview
JGBS 2021 Counselling/ Interview process will be conducted on the bases of merit list. Every shortlisted candidate from the merit list will have to attend the counseling/ interview process. Candidates will be able to participate in interview procedure through online mode by the website of university.
Counselling procedure will be different for some courses. Candidates will have to attend few rounds of Personal Interview with facility and HOD of the university to prove their eligibility for the MBA programs. For other programmes, candidates will have to report in the college campus within given time after the declaration of seat allotment.
Leave your comment below in the comment box for any queries or inquiries regarding Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) Admission 2021.