Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application (Re-started), Dates – Apply Here
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form/ Uploading of Marks has been re-started from 6th November 2020. Application Form Last date has been extended till 20th August 2020 through online mode. No candidates can submit the application form via post or courier. Jharkhand polytechnic exam is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). It is a state level entrance exam organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Through entrance exam admission will be offered into Engineering & Non-Engineering diploma programmes. Through this entrance exam, candidates will get admission in various government & private institution situated in the Jharkhand State. Here we are providing details regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form – Application Re-started
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form/ Uploading of marks has been re-started from 6th November 2020. Click here to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Application Form will be released in the third week of March 2021. Check complete details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 application form here.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 20th August 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 application form:
- The application form has been released via online mode.
- No application form will be accepted via post or courier.
- PECE 2020 Application form has been commenced from 8th June 2020.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form which is till 20th August 2020.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned image of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Scanned image of colored photograph must be in JPG format between 15 KB to 40 KB.
- Signature & left hand thumb impression size must be between 10 KB to 20 KB in JPG format only.
- During registration, also provide operating email id & contact number.
- All the important communication regarding application form will be send to candidates registered id & number.
- Candidates are advised to also check its eligibility norms before applying for the examination.
- Incomplete application form will be not accepted so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- General/ EWS/ BC-I/ BC-II category have to submit Rs.650.
- The application fee for SC/ ST category and female candidates will be Rs.325.
- The application fee can be paid via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- In any case, application fee is non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following Jharkhand Polytechnic eligibility criteria to check if they will be eligible or not:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum of 35% marks in 10th level.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for the examination.
- Domicile: Candidates who will be applying must be a local or permanent resident of Jharkhand & must have domicile of same state.
- There will be no restriction in the passing year to apply in polytechnic course.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table for Jharkhand Polytechnic dates related to application:
|Application form commences||8th June 2020|
|Submission of application form||20th August 2020|
|Correction||28th September 2020|
|Admit card availability||–|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 exam||Cancelled|
|Application form re-started & uploading of marks||6th to 10th November 2020|
|Publication of provisional merit list||11th November 2020|
|Objection in provisional merit list||12th to 13th November 2020|
|Publication of final merit list||14th November 2020|
How to Apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
Candidates must follow these following mentioned steps while applying for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020:
- Visit official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on link, ‘Online Application for PECE’.
- Application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Fill all personal details like name, address, Date of Birth (D.O.B), Aadhar number, email ID & contact number.
- Tick the check box & proceed to submit.
- Now fill educational & academic details in the application form.
- Now click on ‘Save & next’ button.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After that, proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, click on “Submit” button.
- Now confirmation page will be generated in the application form.
- Take multiple printout of application form for future use.
Candidates must go through the above article regarding PECE 2020 application form, its fee & much more. We have also mentioned steps for how to fill its application form. Candidates are advised not to skip any step to avoid any rejection in their form. Also go through its eligibility norms before filling the application form. Candidates must go through above full article to avoid any mistake in the Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2020.
If you have any other query related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.