Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
Jharkhand polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be made available from the 2nd week of September 2022 through online mode only. Jharkhand polytechnicorPolytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board (JCECEB). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered polytechnic courses of Private and Government Polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand state. Here with this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form 2022.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on Jharkhand polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- Jharkhand polytechnic Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- PECE Application Form will be release specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Eligible candidates will be able to submit their Jharkhand polytechnic application form from 2nd week of August 2022.
- Candidates must submit Jharkhand polytechnic 2022 Application Form with utmost caution, as any alteration in details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their PECE application form before the 2nd week of September 2022, as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled Jharkhand polytechnic Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Fee can only be payable through online Mode.
- Candidates can use Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Fee.
Here are the complete fee structure for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application form:
|For General/ EWS/ BC I/ BC II category candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 320/-|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the domicile certificate holder of Jharkhand state to be eligible for PECE 2022.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any prescribed age limit for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022.
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualify their 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Date
Following are complete tentative registration dates for PECE Registration Form 2022:
|Commencement of Registration Form||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last date for applications submission||2nd week of September 2022|
|Admit Card||3rd week of September 2022|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Date||Last week of September 2022|
How to Apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Application form 2022:
- Visit the website of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now go to the admission portal of PECE and click on new candidates registration link.
- Fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email ID, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration Form, candidates will have to login into the application form for final submission.
- Now fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Academic, Address etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicant in Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form must be correct and autunitic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form, candidates will be asked to upload required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form must be within prescribed size and format.
- After submitting all required documents in Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form, candidates will have to submit the prescribed application fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select your payment gateways and mode, then fill all required details accordingly and then proceed the transaction for Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, seek the printout of filled Jharkhand Polytechnic application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comments down below for further information or any query regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form.