Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus – Check PECE Syllabus Here
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus includes the topics of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam also refers as PECE. It is a state level entrance exam managed by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). This exam is organized to provide admissions in polytechnic courses offered by different institutions and colleges of the state Jharkhand. Through this article, candidates can check the detailed information related to Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2020 Syllabus.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus
Before start preparing for the exams, candidates should gather complete information about the syllabus. The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus will be of 10th class standard. The syllabus will consist of various topics from different subjects, which are mentioned below:
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Heat and Thermal Expansion
- Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light
- Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Transmission of Heat
- Wave Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Molecular and Equivalent Masses
- Group Elements
- Important Chemical Compounds
- Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws
- Atomic Structure
- Concept of Atomic
- Detergents, Drugs and Explosives.
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Rational Expressions
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- HCF and LCM
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Rations and Identities
- Trigonometrical Formula
- Heights and Distances
- Area, Volume and Surface Area
- Rectangular Co-ordinates
- The Straight Line
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
Know details of exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Duration: The time duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam mode: The paper will be will be held in Pen and paper mode.
- Number of Questions: Total of 150 questions will be asked in the paper.
- Question Type: In the paper there will be objective type of questions and total four optional answers will be there for every question.
- Subjects: The subjects from where the questions will be asked – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Language of paper: In the paper, Hindi and English language will be the language.
- Marking Pattern: For correct answer, 1 mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Check details of exam pattern in the below given table:
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Preparation Tips
Students can know below preparation tips for the exam:
- Students must know the complete syllabus & exam pattern before starting the preparation for the exam.
- Solve sample papers & previous years papers.
- Prepare a timetable for the exam and follow it.
- Test your speed and accuracy by attempting mock tests.
- Make notes for the exam and revise it.
- Get a good study material and prepare for the exam based on it.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus can be checked on the website through online mode. The syllabus will be available for the subjects – Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. The syllabus must be checked briefly and preparation must be done based on the topics present in the syllabus.
If you have any other queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.