JIPMER 2019: MBBS Counselling, Cut-off, Admission Procedure
JIPMER MBBS 2019 2nd Counselling is conducted on 24th July 2019. JIPMER is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG medical MBBS courses. JIMPER 2019 is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in MBBS course of the university and its affiliated campuses. The admission will be offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, candidates can get the complete details about JIPMER 2019, including its admission procedure.
JIPMER 2019 Notifications – 2nd Counselling on 24th July
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling for second round is conducted on 24th July 2019 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Result has been declared on 8th June 2019. Check here for result details.
Check details about JIPMER MBBS 2019 cut-off here. Check here for cut-off details.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Answer Key (Institutional) has been released. Click here to view answer key.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have mentioned the official exam dates for JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam.
|Starting of online application form||6th March 2019|
|Last date of submitting application form||12th April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||20th May – 2nd June 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS exam date||2nd June 2019|
|Releasing of result and rank letter||8th June 2019|
|First counselling||26th – 28th June 2019|
|Second counselling||24th July 2019|
|Third counselling||21st August 2019|
|Final counselling||26th September 2019|
|Admission formalities & Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||1st & 2nd July 2019|
|Commencement of Course||3rd July 2019|
|Closing of admission||30th September 2019|
The authority has release the list of the candidates those are selected for the counselling rounds. JIPMER results along with rank list has been declared on 8th June 2019. Candidates can view their results and the rank list through the online mode.
The merit ranking is based on percentile score after normalization procedure. Merit list is drawn category-wise based on minimum percentile prescribed by the authority.
JIPMER Counselling 2019
Candidates have to first register for the counselling procedure. The counselling is commenced after the declaration of result through offline mode. First counselling has been started from 26th June 2019.
In the JIPMER counselling 2019, the biometric, image and certificate are verified for the allotment of seats. Candidates have to opt one of the campus for admission.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre invigilator and Rank Letter of JIPMER 2019.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or 10th Standard Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last attended.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- OBC/BC/SC/ST, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate/Employer Certificate as required in the prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- 6 Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- NRI/OCI Certificates.
JIPMER Admit Card
JIPMER admit card has been released through online mode only. The downloading of admit card has been started from 20th May 2019. Candidates must carry the valid photo Id proof in original with one photocopy along with the admit card.
Candidates may carry the Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhar with validated digital signature /Passport along with them. If the candidate find any discrepancy in the admit card they can contact the help desk available on the official website.
JIPMER is a national level entrance exam conducted to offer admission into undergraduate medical MBBS programme. Through this entrance exam, admission is offered in nearly 200 MBBS seats. This exam will be organized by the JIPMER, Puducherry.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
JIPMER Application Form 2019
Candidates can download the JIPMER 2019 prospectus to check the complete guidelines to fill the application form.
- JIPMER application form 2019 are accepted only through online mode.
- The online registration has been opened from 6th March 2019.
- The application form can be filled and submitted till 12th April 2019.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully in the application form. No modification will be allowed in later stage.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format by the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form along with the confirmation page after the final submission of application fee.
- Application fee can be submitted through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- It is non refundable.
- Transaction charges are also applicable.
|UR & P-UR, OBC & P-OBC, EWSs & P-EWSs||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ST & P-SC/ST||Rs. 1200|
|PwD& P-PwD||Exempted from application fee|
Candidates should meet the JIPMER eligibility criteria to appear in the JIPMER entrance exam for MBBS.
Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian National/Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission on or before 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must born on or before 1st January 2003.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology along with English with one elective subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass individually in each subject and 50% marks taken together. 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN-OPH) in PCB stream.
- Appeared Candidates: Candidates those appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2019 can also apply.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
The complete JIPMER Exam Pattern are given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Duration: The total duration will be of about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Shifts: It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and another in afternoon (first shift 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and second shift 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Medium: The examination will be asked in English language.
- No of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: MCQ will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
The JIPMER MBBS Syllabus has been prepared from the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for 11th and 12th class. The authority will also provide the mock test to prepare for the exam. It can be get from the official website. The syllabus is set from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Language and Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
Check some tips & tricks for JIPMER Exam Preparation:
- Make a smart strategy to prepare for the exam within prescribed time period.
- Make a proper study schedule and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern prescribed officially.
- Must go through previous years question papers.
- Study from books published by the good publishers.
- Make yourself healthy.
If you have any other queries about JIPMER 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.