JKCET 2019: Result, Merit List, Counselling Process, Admission
JKCET 2019 Counselling for mop up round has been started from 27th July 2019. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2019) is conducted to offer admission in various engineering courses. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. JKCET is organized by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. The engineering courses offered by the government and private institutions of J&K state. Admission into medical programme will be offered on the basis of NEET UG score. For more information on JKCET 2019, candidates should read the complete article.
JKCET 2019 Notification
The Application form for JKCET 2020 will be released in February, 2020.
JKCET 2019 Counselling for mop up round has been started from 27th July 2019 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
JKCET 2019 Result has been declared on 18th May 2019. Check here for result details.
JKCET 2019 Revised Answer Key has been released on 15th May 2019. Check here for answer key details.
JKCET Exam Dates 2019
The complete dates of JKCET 2019 is given in the below table.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Notification release||27th January 2019|
|Starting of application form||1st February 2019|
|Closing of application form||27th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Availability of admit card||15th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||28th April 2019|
|Declaration of result||18th May 2019|
|Mock exercise||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Filling up of Online Preferences||27th May to 11th June 2019|
|Online Payment of Fee (Rs. 1200/-)||Upto 12th June 2019|
|Editing of Preferences||Upto 13th June 2019|
JKCET Counselling 2019
The selection of the candidates will be according to the preference for courses and the Colleges/Institutions indicated by them in the counselling form in order of merit secured in the CET.
Candidates also provide the opportunity to select course and college at the time of attending the counselling. JKCET 2019 counselling is conducting through online mode.
The final selection of the candidates in all the categories will depend upon the production of all the relevant certificates in original by the candidates and the verification of the same by BOPEE/College/ University.
Documents required at the time of counselling:
- Permanent residence certificate
- Marks certificate
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate for Date of Birth proof
- Challan Copy
- Category certificate
JKCET Answer Key 2019
The JKCET answer key has been displayed on the website. The candidates those have any objection against official answer key, they are free to make written representation supported by documentary proof in the prescribed format.
Candidates have to make payment of Rs .1000 at POS terminal at J&K BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu within three working days. The revised answer key will be uploaded on the website of the BOPEE.
JKCET Result 2019
The result has been released through online mode. Candidates can view their JKCET result 2019 from 18th May 2019. The result is available in both the offices of the BOPEE at Jammu and Srinagar.
The merit list for each course shall be prepared on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates in the CET 2019. It is necessary for the candidates to obtain at least the minimum qualifying marks to be qualified.
JKCET (Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination which is conducted by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in engineering courses offered by various colleges in Jammu & Kashmir state.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
JKCET Application Form 2019
Below we have provided some important instructions to fill the JKCET application form 2019.
- The applications are invited for the eligible candidates through online mode.
- The online application form has been opened from 1st February 2019.
- The form filling process will be continued till 27th March 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression images in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates also have to upload permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced), date of birth certificate & category certificate (if applicable).
- The candidates can change/modify their application form at any time before they submit it. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be changed later.
- No need to submit the application to the board.
- The application fee is Rs. 1200/-.
- It can be paid online through the integrated Payment gateway with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card and net banking.
The candidates those fulfills the requirements of eligibility as prescribed by the BOPEE will be considered for admission.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- State Eligibility: Candidate should be the permanent resident of J&K.
- Minimum Age Criteria: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Maximum Age Criteria: There will be no age bar limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass 10+2/12th or its equivalent exam from any recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained the minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as their primary subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply for JKCET.
JKCET Admit Card 2019
The JKCET admit card 2019 is available online from 15th April 2019. The candidates are informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards.
The candidates are required to paste attested photo on the downloaded admit card at the space provided.
JKCET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours will be allotted for the complete exam.
- of Questions: 60 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Exam Center: The entrance test shall be held at the centres located in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only.
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|CET (Engineering) 2018||Single||Physics||60||3 hours|
The syllabus of JKCET 2019 will be set from the 11th and 12th class syllabus. The contents for the syllabus of exam will be taken from the subjects as, physics, chemistry and mathematics. Candidates can study the complete syllabus for all subjects from their text books.
If you have any other queries about JKCET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.