JNU 2020 Admission Procedure, JNUEE Admission Schedule – Get Here
JNU 2020 Admission Procedure will be started from the July 2020. JNUEE is a university level entrance exam which will be conducted by the NTA from 2019. Jawaharlal Nehru University conducts every year Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE). The university offers the UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in various professional fields. Admission will be offered into the university only on the basis of the written examination. In this article candidates can get the complete information related to the JNU admission procedure 2020.
JNU Admission Procedure 2020
The candidates will be invited for the counselling on the basis of their performance in the written exam. The university will release the merit list of the candidates those are selected for the viva-voce.
The viva-voce will be conducted only for few courses. Candidates will be able to download the token number generated by the university in order to participate in the counselling.
Candidates those attend the counselling will be only allotted the seats. After a few days of the declaration of result, the counselling procedure will be started by the university.
JNU Cut off 2020 for various courses will be released in the month of July 2020. The cut-off will be the minimum marks obtained by the candidates in the JNU Entrance Exam for the PG courses.
It will be necessary to bring the original documents on the counselling center. The university releases the category-wise merit list of the qualified candidates. If seat remains vacant in any of the disciplines, then the wait list will be generated by the university.
If a candidate not appears in the viva-voce, then their admission will be cancelled. Candidates will have to report for the counselling/ admission on given date and time.
JNU Admission Dates 2020
In below given table, we have mentioned the schedule for some programmes offered by the university. Candidates can follow the schedule as per the course opted.
|Admission (Programme-wise)||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Registration of candidates for admission (for non viva courses)||–|
|Registration for candidates selected for admission (for viva courses)||–|
|Release of final list after registration (all courses)||–|
|Registration form final list||–|
|For B.A. (Hons.) 1st Year, B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year & Part time, COP, DOP & ADOP (Mass Media)||–|
|M.Phil./Ph.D, Ph.D., M.Tech., MPH, PGDE||–|
|Last date for payment of Fee||–|
|Registration of Waiting List (All programmes)||–|
|Last date for admission||–|
JNU 2020 Admission Procedure
- After the declaration of result, the university releases the merit list for the candidates those who will be selected for the viva-voce (for some courses).
- On the basis of merit list, candidates will be called for the document verification process.
- After the viva-voce, university will again release the merit list of containing the names of candidates those will be selected for the admission on the basis of viva-voce round.
- The list of selected candidates will be published through the website or notice board of the Administrative Blocks.
- Marks of the viva-voce will be added to the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test.
- Candidates will have to register on the official website by filing the pre-allotment form in which they have to fill their choice preference.
- Candidates will report the University for Document Verification Process to get final admission.
- After verification of all the required original documents, the candidates will be allotted the seat in opted courses.
Documents Required for Admission
Candidates must bring the documents which are listed below to get the admission in the university:
- JNUEE 2020 Admit Card
- JNUEE 2020 Score Card
- Matric & Intermediate Mark Sheets.
- Address Proof (any related ID)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Graduation Certificate (for PG programmes)
- 12 colored passport size Photograph, etc.
If you have any other queries about JNU 2020 Admission Procedure, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.