JNU 2019 Admission Procedure, JNUEE Admission Schedule – Get Here
JNUEE is a university level entrance exam which will be conducted by the NTA from 2019. Jawaharlal Nehru University conducted every year Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE). The university offers the UG, PG and Ph.D courses in various professional fields. Admission will be offered into the university only on the basis of the written examination. In this article candidates can get the complete information related to the JNU 2019 admission procedure.
JNU Admission Procedure 2019
The candidates will be invited for the counselling on the basis of their performance in the written exam. The university releases the merit list of the candidates those are selected for the viva-voce.
The viva-voce is conducted only for few courses. Candidates can download the token number generated by the university in order to participate in the counselling.
Candidates those attend the counselling will be only allotted the seats. After a few days of the declaration of result, the counselling procedure is started by the university.
JNU Cut off 2019 for various courses will be released in the month of July 2019. The cut-off is the minimum marks obtained by the candidates in the JNU Entrance Exam for the PG courses.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
It is necessary to bring the original documents on the counselling center. The university releases the category-wise merit list of the qualified candidates. If seat remain vacant in any of the disciplines, then the wait list is generated by the university.
If a candidate not appear in the viva-voce, then their admission will be cancelled. Candidates have to report for the counselling/admission on given date and time.
JNU Admission Dates 2019
In below given table, we have mentioned the schedule for some programmes offered by the university. Candidates can follow the schedule as per the course opted.
|Admission (Programme-wise)||Dates (2019)|
|Registration of candidates for admission (for non viva courses)||20th June to 30th June|
|Registration for candidates selected for admission (for viva courses)||9th July to 15th July|
|Release of final list after registration (all courses)||22nd July|
|Registration form final list||24th July|
|For B.A. (Hons.) 1st Year, B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year & Part time, COP, DOP & ADOP (Mass Media)||4th week July|
|For M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A||4th week July|
|M.Phil./Ph.D, Ph.D., M.Tech., MPH, PGDE||4th week July|
|Last date for payment of Fee||4th week July|
|Registration of Waiting List (All programmes)||4th week July|
|Last date for admission||14th August|
JNU 2019 Admission Procedure
- After the declaration of result, the university release the merit list for the candidates those are selected for the viva-voce (for some courses).
- On the basis of merit list, candidates are called for the document verification process.
- After the viva-voce, university again release the merit list of containing the names of candidates those will be selected for the admission on the basis of viva-voce round.
- The list of selected candidates published through the website or notice board of the Administrative Blocks.
- Marks of the viva-voce will be added to the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test.
- Candidates have to register on the official website by filing the pre-allotment form in which they have to fill their choice preference.
- Candidates can report the University for Document Verification Process to get final admission.
- After verification of all the required original documents, the candidates will be allotted the seat in opted courses.
Documents Required for Admission
Candidates must bring the documents which are listed below to get the admission in the university:
- JNUEE 2018 Admit Card
- JNUEE 2018 Score Card
- Matric & Intermediate Mark Sheets.
- Address Proof (any related ID)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Graduation Certificate (for PG programmes)
- 12 colored passport size Photograph.
If you have any other queries about JNU 2019 Admission Procedure, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.