JNU 2020 Admit Card, JNUEE/JNUET Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
JNU 2020 Admit Card will be made available on 21st April 2020 for JNUET. JNU Entrance Exam (JNUEE) is conducted every year. It is a university level entrance exam which is conducted by NTA. The university offers UG, PG and Ph.d courses in various professional fields. Candidates those seeking admission into the university, must have to appear in the written examination. In this article candidates can get the complete information related to the JNU Admit Card 2020.
JNU 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be required to bring the JNU Hall Ticket 2020 along with the one photo identity proof. Candidates have to carry the admit card along with a photocopy of latest passport size photograph to the test centre.
Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall by the invigilator. The admit card comprises of the candidate’s name, father’s name, roll number, exam date & exam time, venue of the examination, etc.
JNU 2020 Admit Card Date
The admit card of JNUET will be accessed through the online mode before the last date. JNU online examination will be held from 11th-14th May 2020.
JNU Admit Card 2020 will be released in the 2nd week of May 2020. On the basis of exam, the JNU result will be announced in June 2020.
Candidates those selected for the counselling rounds will be called as per their ranks. It is the important document to sit in the examination hall. The counselling procedure will start from June 2020.
JNU Admission 2020 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is organized to offer admission to the candidates in various UG and PG programmes. The University conducts its entrance exams known as JNUEE & CEEB. This university level entrance test is held to offer admission in various fields of engineering, science, law, humanities, etc. Application Form will be released in the month of March 2020.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download their JNUEE admit card 2020 from the website by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- You will reach the university home page.
- You have to enter Application Number and Password.
- After entering the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Your admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Check the admit card details and take the extra printout of it.
- Preserve the photo copy admit card for further process.
Important Instructions for JNU Admit Card
- The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to the candidates individually. It can be downloaded only through the online mode.
- The exam centre and exam date & time will be mentioned on the admit card. So, candidate should verify them carefully.
- In case, candidates will forget their application number, then they can get it by entering their name or date of birth.
- In case of any discrepancy find in the admit card, it should be immediately bring to the notice of JNU authority.
- Candidates are strictly advised do not bring any kind of study material or mobile phones or electronic watch in the examination hall.
- Keep extra printouts of the admit card in case one will be missed or lost.
If you have any other query regarding JNU 2020 Admit Card, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.