JNU 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Released – Apply Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
JNU 2019 MBA Application Form can be filled till 1st March 2019. JNUEE (Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam) is a university level entrance test which will be conducted by NTA from 2019. It is organized to select students for admission in various UG, PG and doctoral courses offered by the university. JNU offers admission in the engineering, science, law, humanities & other courses. It also organizes CEEB (Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Programmes) examination. Here we are providing details about JNU 2019 Application Form.
JNU 2019 Application Form- MBA Application till 1st March
JNU 2019 MBA Application form can be filled till 1st March 2019. Click here for application form.
JNU 2019 exam dates has been postponed. JNUEE will be conducted in the month of May 2019.Click here to check notice.
Here we have provided some important instructions regarding JNU admission form 2019:
- The application form will be issued from the month of February 2019.
- Students will be able to fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidates can opt for maximum three fields of study in the same application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload the images of photograph and signature.
- The images should be in JPG format.
- The dimension of images should be 150px width to 200px height (for photograph) and 60px width to 40px height (for signature).
- The university will also provide the JNU application correction facility in the month of March 2019.
- Corrections will be allowed only in particular fields of the application.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates will pay the application fee through net banking or debit/credit card.
- GST will also be added in the application fee.
- The application fee for various courses is mentioned below:
|No. of Choices||M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., MCA||B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part Time programmes|
|GEN||SC/ST/PWD& OBC||BPL||GEN||SC/ST/PWD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.530*||Rs.310*||Rs.110*||Rs.400*||Rs.265*||Rs.65*|
|For 2 Choices||Rs.800*||Rs.415*||Rs.215*||Rs.575*||Rs.325*||Rs.125*|
|For 3 Choices||Rs.1000*||Rs.500*||Rs.300*||Rs.750*||Rs.380*||Rs.180*|
JNU Eligibility Criteria
Here, students can check the eligibility criteria of some courses offered by JNU:
|BA (Hons.) 1st year||10+2 or equivalent exam passed or appearing with 45% marks.|
Certificate of Alimiah with minimum 45% marks and passed English Language subject at 12th level or a 3-years course conducted by Darul-Uloom Deoband.
|M.Tech||Master degree in CS, Mathematics, Statistics or Operational Research or in any branch of science.|
Graduation degree in the relevant branch of engineering or MCA with at least 55% marks.
|MCA||Bachelor degree (BCA or B.Tech) with mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level.|
Must have obtained minimum 55% marks.
|M.Sc||B.Sc, B.Tech or equivalent degree holders are eligible to apply with at least 55% marks.|
In the table given below, we have given the tentative dates of JNU application form 2019:
|Application form release||February 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||March 2019|
|Application correction window||March 2019|
|Exam date (JNUEE)||May 2019|
|Application form release||20th January 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date to submit the application||1st March 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Date of MBA viva/interview of shortlisted candidates||15th, 16th & 18th April 2019|
How to Apply for JNU
Here we are providing the step by step procedure to fill the JNU 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is given above)
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Select the particular course/entrance exam you are applying for.
- Read the instructions and click on the “I Accept Apply Online” button.
- Fill your registration details such as Candidate’s Name, Course of Study, Email, Mobile Number, Nationality, DOB, password, etc.
- Click on the button “Register Now”.
- Now, fill other details in the application like personal, communication, qualification, course, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Once the fee payment is successful, take printout of the confirmation page.
Check Here – How to fill JNU 2019 Application Form
For any other queries about JNU 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries below.