JNU 2022 Exam Pattern, JNUEE Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme

JNU 2022 Exam PatternJNU 2022 Exam Pattern comprises the type and number of questions, mode of exam, duration and many other exam related details. JNUEE is a university level examination organized by National Testing Agency. JNU entrance exam is a gateway for admission into various UG, PG & other programmes. Students will get admission in BA. (Hons.), M.Tech, M.Phill, MA, MCA, M.Sc, etc. This exam will be conducted only once in a year. Here we are providing details about JNU Exam Pattern 2022.

Get latest news & updates about JNU Admission 2022 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:
Please wait...

JNU 2022 Exam Pattern

JNU organizes JNUET exam for admission in different courses. The exam will be conducted in June 2022. The JNU exam pattern will also vary according to the courses. Here we have mentioned the basic exam pattern:

For CUET exam:

SectionSubjectsQuestions to be attemptedTotal questionsQuestions TypeDuration
Section IA13 different languages (can choose any one)4050Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)45 minutes for each language
Section IB20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)
Section II- Domain27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)4050Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)45 minutes for each domain specific subjects
Section III- General TestsFor any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities6075
  • Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions
  • General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/s tat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
60 minutes
Total180 questions225 questions195 minutes

For JNU exam

  • Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online (Computer based) mode.
  • Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be total three hours.
  • Language: The question paper will be asked in English language.
  • Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
  • Total Marks: The exam paper will be of total 100 marks.
  • Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct response.
  • Number of Questions: The number of questions will be different for various courses.

Below we have given the exam pattern for various courses offered by JNU:

Exam Pattern for M.Tech (CS):

  • Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the exam.
  • Number of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked.
  • Subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, General Aptitude and Research Methodology.

Exam Pattern for MCA (Master of Computer Applications):

  • Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
  • Number of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
  • Subjects: General Aptitude, Mathematics, Reasoning, Statistics and Probability.
  • Question Weightage: 80% questions will be asked from Mathematics, Probability and Statistics and 20% marks will be asked from GA and reasoning.

Exam Pattern for M.Sc (Environmental Science):

  • Type of Questions: The question paper will have multiple choice type questions.
  • Part I: This section will contain questions from science and mathematics (10+2 level).
  • Part II: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Botany & Zoology (B.Sc level).

Also Check:

JNU 2022 Preparation Tips

JNU 2022 Admit Card

Exam Pattern for M.Sc (Physics/Chemistry):

  • Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
  • Subjects (Physics): Questions will be asked from Physics, Physical Chemistry and Mathematics of B.Sc. (General) level.
  • Subjects (Chemistry): Question will be asked from Organic, Inorganic & Physical Chemistry of B.Sc. (General) level.

Exam Pattern for MA in Arts & Aesthetics:

  • Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
  • Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be three hours.
  • Subjects: Arts, Aesthetics, Aspects of painting, sculpture, architecture, traditions of Indian arts, etc.

Exam Pattern for M.Sc in Molecular Medicine:

  • Type of Question: The questions will be objective type.
  • Part A: This part will contain objective type questions of relevant standard.
  • Part B: Questions will be asked from Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics & other related subjects.

In this article of JNU 2022 Exam Pattern, candidates can check complete details about the number of questions, time duration, number of subjects, type of questions, etc. Here, candidates can check the exam pattern of various JNU UG and PG entrance test courses.

For any other queries about JNU 2022 Exam Pattern, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.

Displaying 29 Comments
  1. Dakshali Gupta says:

    JNU provides MSC. in Life Science, right? then why have’nt you have mention the exam pattern of the same?

  2. Sanoj Kumar says:

    I want to know that can I apear in enterence exam if I di 12th by science

  3. Theresa says:

    Sir may I know where to find the precious year’s question paper of PG entrance exam

  4. Devansh Das says:

    Is the syllabus of JNUEE is same for every
    BA(HONS) or it varies from subject to subject?

  5. Ravina says:

    What is entrance exam patern for ba art,s

  6. Jerin B Kalarickal says:

    I have completed my BA in Philosophy. Can I join for Post Graduation in Political Science? What are the procedures for joining the course?

  7. Rekha Yadav says:

    I had completed my graduation in pcm group can I apply for master’s in geography?

  8. Rajnee says:

    sir from where i do get entrance sample paper of BA(Social science)2021?

  9. Shweta Sharma says:

    what is the exam pattern of B.A. (HONS.) and which subject includes in that test???

  10. Ekta says:

    What is tha exam pattern for M.A

  11. Vaishnavi says:

    Is there any changes in ba language entrance exam 2021

  12. Neha says:

    What is the exam pattern for mphill

  13. Priyanka says:

    Me modern history se MA krna chahti hu to enterance exam ke.liye syllabus me only history hi aaegi ya UG ke sare subject

  14. navya says:

    hi when will the jnuee entrance forms be available? and can i have 2020, 2019 question papers for MA IN DEVELOPMENT STUDIES. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

  15. Akash kumar says:

    Ma history hindi medium hoti hai kya jnu me aie ma kaam entrance exam hindi medium me hoga kya




    Sir what is the pattern for ba entrance exam

  18. Kanchan Verma says:

    What is the pattern and syllabus for m.sc biotechnology??

  19. Ranjit Kisan says:

    What is the syllabus for MA education????

  20. indra sen says:

    sir plz send the model paper of jnu physics entrance exam

  21. Jyoti Thakur says:

    Any one suggest me for j.n.u b.a

  22. Deepika Airora says:

    What is the syllabus for entrance examination of BA in Korean language

  23. ABDUNNABI says:

    What is entrance exam patern and syllabus fo for MSc Mathemetics

  24. Riya sharma says:

    How to get admission in phd zoology in jnu.
    Pleasw tell the detail info for that.

  25. Jyothi says:

    Sir is there negative marking in JNU MSc entrance?If there what is the marking scheme

  26. Fathima says:

    Sir, may I know where to find sample question papers for the new integrated bs-ms course ayurveda biology?

  27. Pawan says:

    msc physics entrance exam ka pattern kya hoga…

  28. Sarah Jameel says:

    Sir, what is the probability of the dates of JNUEE 2020?

Leave a comment

Get Updates Download Brochure
Please wait...