JNUEE 2020 Application Form Correction – Check Dates & Procedure
JNU 2020 Application Form Correction will be provided in the month of March – April 2020. The University will provide the correction facility through online mode. JNU exam is organized by NTA authority. JNUEE is a university level exam which is organized for admission in UG, PG and doctoral courses offered by JNU. Here, students can check complete details regarding JNUEE Application Form Correction 2020.
JNUEE 2020 Application Form Correction
The Application correction will be started from March – April 2020. The correction window will be opened via online mode.
Applicants will be able to make corrections in their duly submitted application form only for a limited period. In some of the fields of the application form, online editing will be allowed while for corrections in some of the fields of the application form, students need to make the offline request.
The online editing in JNUEE Application Form 2020 will be done after login till April 2020. To log in, students are required to enter login credentials that include application number and password.
All the corrections can be done by the candidate himself/herself before paying the fees through edit option available in the online form itself. Once the fee will be paid and online form gets submitted, any correction in the online form will be carried out during the correction period.
Candidates may please note that no correction in the online application form would be allowed under any circumstances after the last date.
JNUEE 2020 Application Correction Details
Online correction will be permitted only in profile, academic qualification, academic detail & subject preferences. Below, we are mentioning the particulars in which correction is allowed.
Particulars Can Be Corrected:
- Name Spelling (Self/ Father’s/Mother’s)
- Date of Birth
- Filled wrong subject in academic detail
- Subject Choice (Modification)
- Correction in qualification detail
- Name of Board
- Passing Year
- Subject and Paper
- Name of School/College/Institute/District
- Percentage, Marks and CGPA correction
- Addition/Deletion of subjects
Particulars Correction Not Allowed:
- Category Change for SC/ST/Gen. / Creamy Layer / Non-Creamy Layer/ BPL/ PWD
- Filled Wrong Exam Center
How to Make Corrections
Candidates can make correction by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Application Number and Password.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Now, make the necessary correction in the application form.
- Candidates must take printout of the modified application form for further use.
JNUEE Application Form 2020
Candidates will be able to fill the JNU 2020 application form through online mode. It will be released from 2nd March 2020.
Last date to submit the application form will be till 31st March 2020. There will no other mode to fill the application form. Candidates should fill the application form carefully.
For any queries regarding JNUEE 2020 Application Form Correction, you may leave your comments.