JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction (Started)- Check Dates & Process
JNU 2019 Application Form Correction has been extended till 29th April 2019. The University has provided the correction facility through online mode. From the year 2019, JNU exam will be organized by NTA. JNUEE is a university level exam which is organized for admission in UG, PG and doctoral courses offered by JNU. Here, students can check complete details regarding JNUEE Application Form Correction 2019.
JNUEE Application Form 2019 – Started
JNU 2019 Application form correction has been extended till 29th April 2019. Click here for application correction.
Candidates can fill the JNU 2019 application form through online mode. It has been released from 15th March 2019.
Last date to submit the application form was 15th April 2019. There will no other mode to fill the application form. Candidates should fill the application form carefully.
JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction
Application correction has been started from 22nd April 2019. The correction window is opened via online mode.
Applicants can make corrections in their duly submitted application form only for a limited period. In some of the fields of the application form, online editing will be allowed while for corrections in some of the fields of the application form, students need to make the offline request.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
The online editing in JNUEE Application Form 2019 can be done after login till 29th April 2019. To log in, students are required to enter login credentials that include application number and password.
All the corrections can be done by the candidate himself/herself before paying the fees through edit option available in the online form itself. Once the fee is paid and online form submitted, any correction in the online form can be carried out during the correction period.
Candidates may please note that no correction in the online application form would be allowed under any circumstances after the last date.
JNUEE Application Form Correction 2019 Details
Online correction is permitted only in profile, academic qualification, academic detail & subject preferences. Below, we are mentioning the particulars in which correction is allowed.
Particulars Can Be Corrected:
- Name Spelling (Self/ Father’s/Mother’s)
- Date of Birth
- Filled wrong subject in academic detail
- Subject Choice (Modification)
- Correction in qualification detail
- Name of Board
- Passing Year
- Subject and Paper
- Name of School/College/Institute/District
- Percentage, Marks and CGPA correction
- Addition/Deletion of subjects
Particulars Correction Not Allowed:
- Category Change for SC/ST/Gen. / Creamy Layer / Non-Creamy Layer/ BPL/ PWD
- Filled Wrong Exam Center
How to Make Corrections
Candidates can make correction by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website link. (link is provided above)
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Application Number and Password.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Now, make the necessary correction in the application form.
- Candidates must take printout of the modified application form for further use.
For any queries regarding JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction, you may leave your comments.