KCET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility Criteria
KCET 2021 Exam Dates has been announced. It will be held on 7th & 8th July 2021. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a state level exam conducted every year. This entrance test is organized by KEA in order to provide admission into Engineering (B.Tech), Architecture, B.Pharm & various other professional courses. Candidates are required to qualify this entrance test in order to get admission into various private or government institutions. Admission into medical/ dental or Ayush courses will be through NEET Scores. While admission into architecture courses, will be through NATA or JEE Main Paper 2 scores. Through this article candidates can check complete details about KCET 2021.
KCET 2021 Notifications – Exam Date Released
KCET 2021 Exam Dates has been announced. It will be held on 7th & 8th July 2021. Check here for exam date details.
KCET 2021 Syllabus has been released for first & second PUC. Check here for syllabus details.
KCET 2021 Application Form is releasing soon in April 2021. Check here for application details.
KCET 2021 Highlights
The courses offered are:
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Food Science & Technology)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- B.Sc. (Home science)
- B.Sc (Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture), B.Sc Agri Bio Technology
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries)
- B.Sc (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op)
- B. Pharm
KCET 2021 Exam Dates
Students can check below the complete KCET exam dates related to various events:
|Release of application form||April 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Editing of application details||2nd week of May 2021|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2021|
|Date of KCET 2021 exam||7th & 8th July 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2021|
|Starting of counselling process||4th week of July 2021|
KCET 2021 Application Form
To know details about KCET 2021 application form, candidates can go through the below given section:
- The KCET 2021 application form will be made available through online mode only.
- Candidates have to fill their personal and educational details in the application form.
- The application process will get started from April 2021.
- Last date to apply will be till the third week of April 2021.
- After the completion of entry of all the details, candidates will get an user Id and password to their registered mobile number and the email Id.
- Students are required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- The authority may also provide correction facility in the application form.
- The application form will be considered completed only after the payment of the fee.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form at the end.
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid through both (online & offline) modes.
Applicants who are applying from outside India are required to submit the fee through DD. The DD should be drawn in favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Bangalore.
|GM/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A / 3B candidates of Karnataka origin||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST Category-1 / Females of Karnataka candidates only||Rs.250|
|Outside India candidates||Rs. 5, 000|
|Outside Karnataka state candidates||Rs.750|
KCET 2021 Quick Links
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must know complete KCET eligibility criteria and fulfill it in order to be eligible to apply for the exam:
- Applying candidate should be a citizen of India in order to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates appearing in the last year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply. Students must submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of counselling.
|B.V. Sc. & A.H.|
KCET Exam Pattern 2021
Student can know KCET exam pattern in the below given section:
- Mode of exam: KCET 2021 exam will be held in offline mode.
- Type of questions:The paper will contain multiple choice type of questions.
- Duration of exam: 80 minutes will be given for completion of each paper/subject .
- Maximum marks:Each paper will be of 60 marks, i.e., the total will be of 180 marks.
- Marking scheme:For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative marking: No negative marking will be done for incorrect response.
Students can check the marks distribution in KCET 2021 below:
KCET 2021 Syllabus
KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) will set the KCET Syllabus. The paper will contain questions based on the 1st & 2nd PUC syllabus prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
Students will have to prepare topics from their subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or any other relevant subjects to the applied course.
KCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Take help of the below given KCET preparation tips to excel in the entrance test:
- Students must know the detailed exam pattern & syllabus before starting the preparation.
- Prepare short notes while going through all the topics. Go through these notes daily.
- Make time table for the exam preparation & study according to it regularly.
- Students must know the marking scheme of the exam.
- Revise the topics that are coming in the exam.
- Take good care of health before the exam. Maintain proper diet of food..
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
KCET 2021 Admit Card
KCET Admit card 2021 will be made available for download from third week of June 2021. It will be available only through online mode. Students must have admit card to get entry into the examination hall.
Students must carry photo Id proof along with the admit card to get entry into the exam hall. Also, the details present in the admit card must be checked by the students. In case of any error in the details, students must contact the officials to get it rectified.
KCET 2021 Answer Key
KCET 2021 Answer key will be published by KEA online on the website. The answer key will be published two times. First the provisional answer key will be out, then the final answer key.
Also students can submit the objections, if any, to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore” in case of error in the provisional answer key. Objections must be submitted on or before prescribed date individually or through speed post/email with all supporting documents.
KCET 2021 Result
The KCET 2021 Result will be announced in the third week of June 2021. The result will be made available online in the website.
For the candidates applying through national level scores, the merit/rank list will be prepared and published by the KEA.
Candidates facing issues in the KCET 2021 result, will be able to submit their request for changing to the KEA through email.
KCET 2021 Counselling
KCET 2021 Counselling will get started from the first week of July 2021. The counselling process will be organized through online mode.
Students will be allotted seats on the basis of its availability at the participating institutions/ universities. Students have to report the allotted college/ venue with their original/ photocopies of documents with the allotment letter.
The document verification will be done in at least 15 helpline centres across the state.
Students will be allowed to enter the options & can enter any number of options of their choice.
If you have any other query related to KCET 2021, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comments section below.