KCET 2021: Counselling (Started), Result (Declared), Cut-off, Admission
KCET 2021 Seat Allotment for Mop-up Round has been released on 13th March 2022. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a state level exam conducted every year. This entrance test is organized by KEA in order to provide admission into Engineering (B.Tech), Architecture, B.Pharm & various other professional courses. Candidates are required to qualify this entrance test in order to get admission into various private or government institutions. Admission into medical/ dental or Ayush courses will be through NEET Scores. While admission into architecture courses, will be through NATA or JEE Main Paper 2 scores. Through this article candidates can check complete details about KCET 2021.
KCET 2021 Notifications – Allotment Released (Mop-up Round)
KCET 2021 Seat Allotment for mop-up round has been released on 13th March 2022. Check here for counselling details.
Get complete updates of KCET 2021 Admission & Counselling procedure form here. Click here to view details.
KCET 2021 Provisional eligible candidates list has been declared on 31st October 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about KCET 2022 from here.
KCET 2021 Result has been declared on 20th September 2021. Check here for result details.
KCET 2021 Final Answer Key has been released on 20th September 2021. Check here for answer key details.
KCET 2021 Marks Entry Link is activated. QE marks in the link is enabled from 21st September 2021. Check here for application details.
KCET 2021 Highlights
When can i get KCET 2021 answer key? – 1st September, Check answer key
Is KCET cancelled for 2021? No
How can i download result? Online mode only.
When can I check result? 20th September, Check result
What are the subjects for KCET? Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
Will be there any changes in KCET Counselling? – No
The courses offered are:
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Food Science & Technology)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- B.Sc. (Home science)
- B.Sc (Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture), B.Sc Agri Bio Technology
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries)
- B.Sc (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op)
- B. Pharm
KCET 2021 Exam Dates
Students can check below the complete KCET exam dates related to various events:
|Release of application form||15th June 2021|
|Last date to apply||16th July 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||19th July 2021|
|Editing of application details||20th to 24th July 2021|
|Admit card availability||13th August 2021|
|Date of KCET 2021 exam||28th & 29th August 2021|
|Declaration of result||20th September 2021|
|Document verification||Till 30th October 2021|
|Option Entry||2nd November 2021|
|Last date for option entry||13th November 2021|
|Seat allotment||27th November 2021|
KCET 2021 Answer Key
KCET 2021 Answer key has been published by KEA online on the website. The answer key has been published two times. First the provisional answer key is out, then the final answer key.
Also students can submit the objections, if any, to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore” in case of error in the provisional answer key. Objections must be submitted on or before prescribed date individually or through speed post/email with all supporting documents.
KCET 2021 Result
The KCET 2021 Result has been announced on 20th September 2021. The result is made available online in the website.
For the candidates applying through national level scores, the merit/rank list has been prepared and published by the KEA.
Candidates facing issues in the KCET 2021 result, can able to submit their request for changing to the KEA through email.
KCET 2021 Counselling
KCET 2021 Counselling has been started from 30th September 2021. The counselling process has been organized through online mode.
Students are allotted seats on the basis of its availability at the participating institutions/ universities. Students have to report the allotted college/ venue with their original/ photocopies of documents with the allotment letter.
The document verification can be done in at least 15 helpline centres across the state.
Students are allowed to enter the options & can enter any number of options of their choice.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
KCET 2021 Application Form
To know details about KCET 2021 application form, candidates can go through the below given section:
- The KCET 2021 application form has been made available through online mode only.
- Candidates have to fill their personal and educational details in the application form.
- The application process has been started from 15th June 2021.
- Last date to apply is till 16th July 2021 without late fee & till 19th July 2021 with late fee.
- After the completion of entry of all the details, candidates will get an user Id and password to their registered mobile number and the email Id.
- Students are required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- The authority may also provide correction facility in the application form. It can be done from 20th to 24th July 2021.
- The application form is considered completed only after the payment of the fee.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form at the end.
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid through both (online & offline) modes.
Applicants who are applying from outside India are required to submit the fee through DD. The DD should be drawn in favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Bangalore.
|GM/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A / 3B candidates of Karnataka origin||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST Category-1 / Females of Karnataka candidates only||Rs.250|
|Outside India candidates||Rs. 5, 000|
|Outside Karnataka state candidates||Rs.750|
KCET 2021 Quick Links
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must know complete KCET eligibility criteria and fulfill it in order to be eligible to apply for the exam:
- Applying candidate should be a citizen of India in order to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates appearing in the last year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply. Students must submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of counselling.
|B.V. Sc. & A.H.|
KCET Exam Pattern 2021
Student can know KCET exam pattern in the below given section:
- Mode of exam: KCET 2021 exam will be held in offline mode.
- Type of questions:The paper will contain multiple choice type of questions.
- Duration of exam: 80 minutes will be given for completion of each paper/subject .
- Maximum marks:Each paper will be of 60 marks, i.e., the total will be of 180 marks.
- Marking scheme:For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative marking: No negative marking will be done for incorrect response.
Students can check the marks distribution in KCET 2021 below:
KCET 2021 Syllabus
KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) will set the KCET Syllabus. The paper will contain questions based on the 1st & 2nd PUC syllabus prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
Students will have to prepare topics from their subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or any other relevant subjects to the applied course.
KCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Take help of the below given KCET preparation tips to excel in the entrance test:
- Students must know the detailed exam pattern & syllabus before starting the preparation.
- Prepare short notes while going through all the topics. Go through these notes daily.
- Make time table for the exam preparation & study according to it regularly.
- Students must know the marking scheme of the exam.
- Revise the topics that are coming in the exam.
- Take good care of health before the exam. Maintain proper diet of food.
KCET 2021 Admit Card
KCET Admit card 2021 has been made available for download from 13th August 2021. It has been available only through online mode. Students must have admit card to get entry into the examination hall.
Students must carry photo Id proof along with the admit card to get entry into the exam hall. Also, the details present in the admit card must be checked by the students. In case of any error in the details, students must contact the officials to get it rectified.
If you have any other query related to KCET 2021, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comments section below.