KCET 2021 Admit Card, Exam Instructions- Get KCET Hall Ticket Here
KCET Admit Card 2021 will be released by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) of Karnataka State till 2nd week of April 2021. The admit card will be accessed through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is managed by the Karnataka University every year. It will be also referred as Karnataka CET. KCET is a state level entrance exam for the candidates those seeking admission in the field of Engineering course. Admission to Architecture and Medical courses will be offered on the basis of NATA and NEET score respectively. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the colleges/institutions of the state of Karnataka. Candidates can check here the complete information of about KCET 2021 Admit Card.
KCET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their admit card through online mode. Details such as candidate’s name & roll number, exam date & timing, exam center, etc. will be mention in the admit card. Candidates are advised to go through all the details, in case of any discrepancy contact officials.
Hall Ticket will also consists of exam instructions. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the guidelines & instructions mentioned on the admit card.
Without valid admit card Candidates will not be allow to enter in examination hall. Authority will not send admit card via offline mode as post or courier to any candidate. Admit card will be available for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates will have to enter the application number and date of birth to get the admit card.
Note: For admission in medical and architecture course, no entrance test will be conducted. The admission will be allotted through NEET and NATA national level entrance exam result.
KCET Admit Card Date 2021
The KCET admit card will be released in 2nd week of April 2021. Candidates will get limited time period to download admit card. The KCET entrance exam will be conducted in 3rd week of April 2021. The result will be provide till the last week of May 2021.
The ranks will be release along with the result on the website. Further the counselling procedure will be conducted in 2nd week of June 2021. It will be compulsory for all eligible candidates to participate in the counselling process. The exam will be conducted in 54 places spread all over Karnataka state.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates must follow the steps given below to download their admit card.
- Go to the website of conducting authority. (link will be available above)
- Open the link and you will be redirected to KEA website.
- Enter your login credentials as application number and date of birth (as per SSLC/10th Marks card).
- Now, click on the submit button and your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take the printout of it for further processes.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates must comply with the instruction given on the day of exam otherwise their test will be cancelled.
- Candidates must also bring one photo Id proof for the verification of candidate identity.
- Do not bring any extra items along with admit card.
- Candidates must reach the examination hall at least 1 hour before the exam timing.
- Reach examination centre before one hour of the examination.
If you have any queries related to KCET Admit Card 2021, you can leave your queries in the given comments below.