KCET 2020 Admit Card, KCET Hall Ticket, Instructions – Get Here
KCET Admit Card 2020 will be released by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) of Karnataka State in the month of June 2020. The admit card will be accessed through online mode only. Karnataka Common Entrance Test is managed by the Karnataka University every year. It will be also referred as Karnataka CET. KCET is a state level entrance exam for the candidates those seeking admission in the field of Engineering course. Admission to Architecture and Medical courses will be offered on the basis of NATA and NEET score respectively. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the colleges/institutions of the state of Karnataka. Candidates can check here the complete information of about KCET 2020 Admit Card.
KCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their admit card through online mode. Details such as candidate’s name & roll number, exam date & timing, exam center, etc. will be mentioned in the admit card.
Without valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Admit cards will not be sent by post or any other means. Only those candidates will be able to download their admit card who have paid their application fee on time. Candidates will have to enter the application number and date of birth to get the admit card.
Note: For admission in medical and architecture course, no entrance test will be conducted. The admission will be allotted through NEET and NATA national level entrance exam result.
KCET Admit Card Date 2020
The KCET admit card will be released in the month of June 2020. The KCET entrance exam will be conducted on 30th & 31st July 2020. The result will be provided till the last week of June 2020.
The ranks will be released along with the result on the website. Further the counselling will be conducted in the month of August 2020. The exam will be conducted in 54 places spread all over Karnataka state.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates must follow the steps given below to download their admit card.
- Go to the official website. (link will be given above)
- Open the link and you will be redirected to KEA website.
- Enter your application number and date of birth (as per SSLC/10th Marks card).
- Now, click on the submit button and your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take the printout of it for further processes.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates must comply with the instruction given on the day of exam otherwise their test will be cancelled.
- Candidates must also bring one photo Id proof for the verification of candidate identity.
- Do not bring any extra items along with admit card.
- Reach examination centre before one hour of the examination.
If you have any queries related to KCET Admit Card 2020, you can leave your queries in the given comments below.