KCET 2019 Cut Off, Courses Wise Cut Off – Check Karnataka CET Cut Off
KCET 2019 Cut Off is the minimum marks which consider for providing admission to the colleges of Karnataka. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). This entrance test is organized for providing admission to engineering, pharmacy & other courses offered by the colleges situated in Karnataka state. In this article, we are providing detailed information about Karnataka CET cut off 2019.
KCET Cut Off 2019
KCET 2019 Cut Off will include opening and closing rank for different branches offered by the various colleges of Karnataka. The cut off will be released after the completion of all rounds of counselling.
Through cut off marks, students can know whether they will be eligible for admission in colleges of Karnataka state or not. The cut off marks for all the participating colleges of KCET are different for various disciplines of engineering.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
KCET 2019 Answer Key is available through online mode only. Candidates can get both answer keys on April 2019.
KCET 2019 Result will be declared on June 2019. It will be announced through online mode. Candidates can view it by entering their registration number.
KCET 2019 Counselling will be commenced from June 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for the counselling process on the basis of the prepared merit list.
Factors Affecting Cut Off:
The Cut Off marks will be decided by the institutions on the basis of the factors such as:
- The total number of candidates appeared in KCET examination.
- The total number of seats available for each course at the institution.
- The difficulty level of the question paper.
- The average marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test.
- Candidates performance in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in both the qualifying examination & the Karnataka CET examination.
- The reservation of seats for candidates belonging to different categories.
How to Check the KCET Cut Off
Candidates should follow the given steps to check the cut off:
- Go to the official link.
- Click on that link.
- The cutoff for the institution, courses & category wise will be displayed on the screen in a pdf format.
- The cut off for general & Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates are available separately.
For any queries regarding KCET 2019 Cut Off, students may leave their comments in the comment box.