KCET 2020 Cut Off, Courses Wise Cut Off – Check Karnataka CET Cut Off
KCET 2020 Cut Off will be the minimum marks which will be considered for providing admission to the colleges of Karnataka. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). This entrance test will be organized for providing admission to engineering, pharmacy & other courses offered by the colleges situated in Karnataka state. Through this entrance exam, candidates will get admission into Engineering (B.Tech) & other professional courses in the state of Karnataka. For admission in architecture courses, candidates will have to appear in NEET exam. In this article, we are providing detailed information about Karnataka CET cut off 2020.
KCET Cut Off 2020
KCET 2020 Cut Off will include opening and closing rank for different branches offered by the various colleges of Karnataka. The cut off will be released after the completion of all rounds of counselling.
Through cut off marks, students will know whether they will be eligible for admission in colleges of Karnataka state or not. The cut off marks for all the participating colleges of KCET will be different for various disciplines of engineering.
KCET 2020 Answer Key will be made available through online mode only. Candidates will get both answer keys in July 2020. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to assume their marks even before result declaration. The final answer key will be update after the evaluation of the published provisional answer key.
KCET 2020 Result will be declared in August 2020. It will be announced through online mode. Candidates will be able to view it by entering their registration number. Students who will appear for KCET will be able to check their result. Candidates performance on the basis of CET/ NEET/ NATA & the qualifying exam, will be prepared by the KEA.
KCET 2020 Counselling will be commenced from second week of August 2020. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for the counselling process on the basis of the prepared merit list.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to appear in the counselling process. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the seats availability in the participating institutes/ universities.
Factors Affecting Cut Off:
The Cut Off marks will be decided by the institutions on the basis of the factors such as:
- The total number of candidates appeared in KCET examination.
- The total number of seats available for each course at the institution.
- The difficulty level of the question paper.
- The average marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test.
- Candidate’s performance in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in both the qualifying examination & the Karnataka CET examination.
- The reservation of seats for candidates belonging to different categories.
How to Check the KCET Cut Off
Candidates should follow the given steps to check the cut off:
- Go to the official link. (Link will be given above)
- Click on that link.
- The cutoff for the institution, courses & category wise will be displayed on the screen in a pdf format.
- The cut off for general & Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates are available separately.
For any queries regarding KCET 2020 Cut Off, students may leave their comments in the comment box.