KEAM 2019 Exam Dates, Released – Check Complete Exam Schedule
KEAM 2019 Exam Dates have been revised. Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) is regulated by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. The CEE organize entrance exam only for engineering & pharmacy course in Kerala State. It does not conduct any exam for B.Arch. & Medical and Allied courses. The admission into allied and medical courses will be on the basis of NEET score. In this article, we have mentioned the detailed information about KEAM 2019 Important Dates including releasing date of application form, hall ticket, result, counselling etc.
KEAM Exam Dates 2019 – Revised
KEAM 2019 Exam Dates have been revised. The examination is conducted on 2nd May (Paper I) & 3rd May 2019 (Paper II). Check other dates from below.
Here, we are providing the exam schedule of KEAM 2019 Exam Dates. The official exam dates has been announced by the conducting body for KEAM Engineering Examination. Check below, official schedule of KEAM Important Dates 2019:
|Online Application Availability Date||3rd February 2019|
|Last date of Form Submission||4th March 2019|
|Last date for receipt of Online Application Printout along with supporting documents||31st march 2019|
|Admit Card Download Date||16th April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
|Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||2nd May 2019|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics)||3rd May 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||4th May 2019|
|Last Date to Challenege the Answer Key||8th May 2019|
|Result Declaration for Engineering Entrance Examination||21st May 2019|
|Rank lists release||10th June 2019|
|Counselling Date||June 2019|
KEAM Exam Date Schedule
KEAM 2019 Registration is available through online mode. The application form has been released from 3rd February 2019. Candidates can fill the KEAM online application till 4th March 2019. The last date for receipt the print copy of the application form along with the documents will be 31st March 2019. Candidates are able to download the KEAM admit card 2019 on 16th April 2019. KEAM Exam was held on 2nd & 3rd May 2019.
The authority has released KEAM answer Key 2019 from 4th May 2019. Candidates can challenge the answer key till 8th May 2019. After one month of the examination, the result has been declared. Candidates can check the KEAM 2019 result on 21st May 2019 for Engineering Entrance Examination. KEAM rank lists 2019 has been released on 10th June 2019. The KEAM 2019 counselling procedure will begin after the result declaration. It may be started in the month of June 2019.
KEAM 2019 Time Schedule
Candidates must follow the following routine on KEAM exam date 2019:
- Entry to the exam hall: 9: 30 AM
- Distribution of question booklet: 9: 55 AM
- Commencement of KEAM 2019 exam: 10: 00 AM
- Last entry at exam hall: 10: 30 AM
- Exam ends: 12: 30 PM
KEAM 2019 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding KEAM 2019 Application Form:
- The application form for KEAM 2019 has been released through online mode.
- Only one application form has been accepted to any or all of the courses.
- While filling application form also upload photograph, signature & thumb impression.
- The authority has also provided correction facility via online mode.
- After submission of application form, candidates must take printout of their form for further use.
- The application fee can be submitted via online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode includes via credit card, debit card or net banking.
- E-challan method can be used via offline mode.
- The application fee for all categories can be as:
|Engineering (only) or B.Pharma (only) or both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|Architecture (only) or Medical & Allied (only) or both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Both a as well as b||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
If you have any queries about KEAM Exam Dates 2019, you can drop your comments in the comment box.