Kerala ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Kerala ITI Admission 2020 will be managed by the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Kerala. Through this admission procedure, candidates will get admission in long term and short term programmes in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) in the Kerala state. It is a state level admission procedure which is conducted once in a year. No separate entrance examination is conducted for providing admission in ITI. Candidates will be selected based on the merit list which will be released on the website. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the Kerala ITI Admission 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
Kerala ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates must go through the Kerala ITI admission 2020 Dates regarding the admission:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||3rd week of June|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of July|
|Publication of merit list||1st week of August|
|Counselling begins from||3rd week of August|
Kerala ITI Application Form 2020
Candidates can check details about the Kerala ITI 2020 Application Form from the given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Application form will be filled from the third week of June 2020.
- Candidates must fill their application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, communication, personal and etc. in the application form correctly.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the third week of July 2020.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form, after submission of the application form no correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Students can apply for more than one trade in the same form. Multiple applications must not be submitted.
- There will be no need to send application form through offline mode to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout safe till other admission procedure.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.100 as application fee through online mode.
- Application fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
- Fee will be charged as per the officials.
Kerala ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Kerala ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile Certificate: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Kerala state.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 8th /10th / 12th class from any recognized school/ board of Kerala state or other equivalent.
- Certificate: Candidates must have a minimum in pre- degree for computer and DTP courses.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Kerala ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Kerala ITI 2020 Admission procedure will be done based on the merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in their 8th or 10th or 12th class or qualifying examination. Candidates will be invited for the counselling process.
Final admission will be offered after submission of the original documents. Candidates will have to pay requisite fee for counselling. Merit list will include application filling process, participating in counselling, and payment of fee and etc. procedures. After completing all the procedures seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Kerala ITI 2020 Merit List
Kerala ITI 2020 Merit list will be published in the first week of August 2020. Candidates can check their merit list through online mode. Offline merit list will not be prepared by the authority. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
Candidates are advised to check all details carefully. In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact to the authority. Merit list will contain details of the students who will be selected for the counselling process. Candidates must keep result safe for other future references.
Kerala ITI 2020 Counselling
Kerala ITI 2020 Counselling will begin from the third week of August 2020. Candidates will be informed for the counselling on the website. Candidates will have to present by person at the counselling venue. If candidates will not be able to attend the counselling process then seat will be canceled and seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Candidates will have to bring their original documents at the counselling venue. Without document verification seat will not be provided to the candidates. After verification of the documents seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates will have to pay requisite counselling fee at the time of counselling.
Candidates must bring following documents at the day of counselling:
- Domicile certificate
- 8th mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Two passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other query about Kerala ITI Admission 2020, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.