Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Rank List – Get Kerala Polytechnic Result Here
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Provisional Rank List will be released on 24th August 2022 for 1st year diploma courses. The authority will release provisional & final rank list of the candidates on different dates. Department of Technical Education, Kerala is the main authority which organizes Kerala polytechnic admission process. This process is conducted for providing admission to different polytechnic courses in Kerala State. Admission into diploma courses will be based on the grading in SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination. In this article, we have updated complete information about Kerala Polytechnic Result 2022.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Result
Candidates will be able to view their provisional rank list via online mode for lateral entry courses. It will be displayed in the form of the rank list. The authority will publish the provisional list on the website of exam conducting authority. Candidates can download their merit list from 24th August 2022. Final rank list will be released on 30th August 2022.
The authority not sent any result/rank list to any candidates by post or email. Candidates may check it by entering their application number & date of birth. Along with the announcement of the provisional rank list, a trial allotment will be done.
With the help of trial allotment, candidates can get an idea about chances of getting allotment into course & college based on options filled in the application form & rank.
Candidates can verify their rank lists & satisfy themselves regarding position in the list such as eligibility for community/special reservation, inclusion under different categories, option details submitted, etc.
If candidates must have any objection regarding this, they can approach the Principal of Polytechnic College. Candidates will have to submit the original application with specific request within 3 days after the rank list announcement.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Result Date
After a completion of the application process, the authority will release the provisional rank list via online mode. It will be announced on 24th August 2022.
The final rank list along with allotment list will be declared on 30th August 2022. After declaration of the final rank list, shortlisted candidates must have to report at the colleges till given date. Kerala Polytechnic Counselling will be started after the release of merit list.
How to Check the Result
Follow the given steps to check the Kerala Polytechnic Rank List 2022:
- Visit to the website of exam conducting authority. (link will be available above)
- Click on that link.
- The new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth” on a given space.
- Then, click on the “OK” button.
- The result will be opened on the computer screen.
- Check it & download for the further procedure.
Preparation of Rank Lists
The rank list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
- The rank list for Stream I courses will be prepared on the basis of the Index score for Stream I calculated & allotment will be done strictly on the basis of the rank list of these programmes.
- The rank list for Stream II courses will be made on the basis of Index Score for Stream 2 calculated & allotment will be done strictly on the basis of the rank list for these programmes.
Resolution of Tie while Ranking
- In case, of a tie in both the streams, candidates having higher WGPA1 in the stream placed higher in the rank list.
- If the tie still persists, then the following process will be applied:
- Stream I –Candidates, those have a higher AGP (Average Grade Point) in Mathematics will be considered higher in the ranking. If ties exist further, then higher AGP in Physics will be considered. If the tie exists further, AGP in English will be considered. If there is still a tie remains, then candidate age will be considered & the older will be placed higher in the ranking than the younger one.
- Stream II –Candidates having a higher Average Grade Point (AGP) in Mathematics will be placed higher in the ranking. If there is still a tie, then candidate age will be considered & the older will be placed higher in the ranking than the younger one.
If you have any other queries about Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Rank List, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.