KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card will be released in first week of April 2021 for first session. KMAT Kerala is a state level entrance exam in Kerala state of India. It is conducted twice in a year in the month of December and June. The KMAT Kerala 2021 entrance examination is conducted by KUFOS. The exam is conducted for providing the admission in MBA courses in various management colleges in Kerala state. Here you can read the important information about Kerala KMAT Admit Card 2021.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card
Kerala KMAT 2021 Admit card is an important document to avail the entrance exam by the aspirants. Before appearing for the entrance test, candidates will be able to download and print their KMAT 2021 admit card. It can be downloaded in first week of April 2021 for first session exam. It will be released in February 2021 for first session and in first week of July 2021 for second session.
Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with an ID proof to the examination centre. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. The admit card will contain the photograph of candidate and other important details regarding the exam and appearing candidate.
KMAT 2021 Hall Ticket Date
KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket will be released around two weeks prior to the KMAT entrance test. The exam will be conducted in April 2021 for first session.
The KMAT hall ticket will be released via online mode on the website of MG University. Candidates must keep their logins ready to check/download the admit card.
Kerala KMAT 2021 Admit Card Details
The admit card contains the proper address of the examination centre and name of institute to which the candidate has to reach for the examination.
Also, the admit card contains the name, date of birth, father name and other particulars of the aspirants.
The admit card will comprise of important information & instructions for the day of entrance exams.
How to Download the Kerala KMAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will have to download the Kerala admit card in account of appearing in the examination. The steps for downloading the admit card are given below:
- Visit the official website of MG University. (link will be given above)
- Get the link for “Download KMAT Kerala Admit Card”.
- Click on the given link that will get you to the login page.
- Login with your credentials (“SB Collect Reference Number” & “Password”.).
- Your admit card will be appeared on your screen.
- Click on the print button or download button given on the side of screen.
- Keep the admit card with you until the end of admission process.
Instructions for the Exam Day
Students appearing for the KMAT Kerala 2021 exam will be required to follow some instructions on the exam day. These instructions are:
- Candidates must reach the examination centre as per the date and time given in the admit card.
- Students must carry their admit card and valid id proof with them.
- Candidates must not carry any restricted item on the exam day. The authority will be also not responsible for keeping any valuable with them.
- Mobile phones, calculators, smart or digital watches and other valuable items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
After getting the Kerala KMAT 2021 Admit card, candidates have to check all the particulars and details that would be given in the admit card. If anyone will find any discrepancy in details, then they can contact to the officials and get the problem rectified before the exam.
If you have any query about Kerala KMAT 2021 Admit Card, You can ask us by commenting in the box given below.