KMAT Kerala 2022 Admit Card (Released), Exam Instructions – Get Here
KMAT Kerala 2022 Admit Card has been released for session 2 through candidate portal. It is released through online mode. KMAT Kerala is a state level entrance test conducted by the Kerala University. The examination is conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered specialisation in MBA courses at participating institutions across the Kerala state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2022.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Admit Card – Released (Session 2)
KMAT Kerala 2022 Admit Card has been released for second session through candidate portal. Click here to get admit card.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Admit Card (Session 1) has been released through login. Click here to get admit card.
Kerala KMAT 2022 Admit card has been released by the authority few days prior to the completion of Registration Procedure. KMAT Admit card is released for registered candidates only.
Authority has released the separate admit card for both sessions of KMAT Kerala 2022 Examination. Candidates are able to check their admit card from the website of authority through online mode.
The KMAT Kerala admit card is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination with valid admit card.
KMAT 2022 Hall Ticket Date
KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket has been released from the 29th April 2022 (for first session) and 21st August 2022 (For second session). Only registered candidate are allowed to download admit card for KMAT Kerala Exam.
The KMAT Kerala admit card has been made available through online mode only. It will not be sent to any candidate individually through by post or any other offline mode. Examination will be held on 28th August 2022 for second session.
Kerala KMAT 2022 Admit Card Details
KMAT Kerala Admit card consist of various important details regarding the candidates and examination. it also contain some key instruction for candidates regarding the day of KMAT examination.
The KMAT Admit card contain details like Candidate’s Names, Parents Names, Application Number, Candidates Photograph, Exam Date, Exam Centre etc.
Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the completion of KMAT Kerala Admission Procedure, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
How to Download the Kerala KMAT 2022 Admit Card
Following are the complete step by step procedure for downloading KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2022:
- Visit the official website of Kerala University.(link is given above)
- Get the link for “Download KMAT Kerala Admit Card”.
- Click on the given link that will get you to the login page.
- Login with your credentials (“SB Collect Reference Number” & “Password”.).
- Your admit card will be appeared on your screen.
- Click on the print button or download button given on the side of screen.
- Keep the admit card with you until the end of admission process.
Instructions for the Exam Day
Following are the list of important instructions available in KMAT Kerala Admit Card:
- Candidates must reach the examination centre as per the date and time given in the admit card.
- Students must carry their admit card and valid id proof with them.
- Candidates must not carry any restricted item on the exam day. The authority will be also not responsible for keeping any valuable with them.
- Mobile phones, calculators, smart or digital watches and other valuable items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
KMAT Admit Card has been made available from the website of authority. If any candidates find any discrepancy in details of admit card, then they can contact to the officials and get the problem rectified before the exam.
If you have any query about Kerala KMAT 2022 Admit Card, You can ask us by commenting in the box given below.