KVPY Registration 2018, Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
KVPY 2018 Registration Payment last date was 7th September 2018. Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore conducts a national level scholarship programme. This exam is known by Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY). KVPY Exam is organized for providing generous fellowship & contingency grant to the selected KVPY fellows up to the pre-Ph.D level or 5 years. This programme is started by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. Check this article to get complete details about KVPY Application Form 2018.
KVPY Registration 2018
KVPY 2018 Application Form last date was 31st August 2018. Fee payment last date was 7th September 2018 only for registered candidates. Click here to fill application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Students can apply for the KVPY Entrance exam through online mode only. The registration details are given below:
- KVPY 2018 Registration had been started from 11th July 2018.
- Last date to fill the application form was 31st August 2018.
- There is no other mode to get the KVPY Application Form 2018.
- Before filling the application, candidates keep ready with the scanned images (photograph, signature & scanned copy of caste/medical certificate (only for PwD).
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it.
- Take a printout of the KVPY 2018 application form for future references.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 (for general/OBC category) & Rs. 500 (for SC/ST/PwD category) as a registration fee. The fee can be deposited through two modes, i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card/ internet banking) and offline mode (Challan).
Candidates can register for KVPY Registration 2018 only after checking the complete eligibility to appear in the examination. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian Nationals.
- For Stream SA: Candidates, those studying in 11th standard with science subjects & secured 75% aggregate marks (65% marks for reserved categories) in Mathematics & science subjects in Class 10th can apply.
- For Stream SX: Candidates who studying in class 12th & score 75% marks (65% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in aggregate in Mathematics & science in 10th standard can also apply.
- For Stream SB: Candidates, those studying in 1st year of UG course in basic sciences & score at least 60% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
KVPY registration 2019 will be started from the month of July 2019. Kishore Viagyanik Protsahan Yojna is a national level fellowship programme regulated by the IISc. It is conducted to provide fellowship up to the pre-Ph.D. level to the selected KVPY Fellows.
KVPY Application Dates 2018
Here, we have updated the official exam schedule for the KVPY online registration:
|Online Application Form Availability||11th July 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st August 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date of fee payment||7th September 2018|
|KVPY Exam Date||4th November 2018|
How to Apply for KVPY 2018
By following the steps given below, students can register themselves and proceed to fill the KVPY application form 2018:
- Navigate to the official website link (Link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the link “Login for Application”.
- After that, you have to fill your name, DOB, email id, mobile number, studying class, select stream, nationality & specify citizenship.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an sms/email regarding the “User ID” & “Password” on your registered Email ID or Mobile No.
- Login with the “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal, qualification and exam city preference.
- You also have to upload scanned photograph, signature and other certificates as applicable.
- The size of the photograph & signature should not be more than 80KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- The caste certificate size must be 300KB in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Now, you have to select the payment mode and pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
- After two days, candidates can check their application status & take the printout of the application form.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other query about KVPY Registration 2018, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.