MAH CET 2020 Syllabus – Get Topics-wise Syllabus, Pattern Here
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus will be updated soon. MAH CET is a state level entrance test organized by the authority of DTE, Maharashtra. Through this entrance exam candidates are provided admission into MBA and MMS programmes. Candidates qualifying this test will get admission in various state universities and institutions in the Maharashtra State. In this article we have provided complete details related to MAH CET Syllabus 2020.
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus
For the entrance test of MAH CET 2020 the complete syllabus will be from the subjects of Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website. Below we have discussed the topics included in various subjects coming in the MAH CET 2020 Exam:
This section will contain questions to measure how quickly and accurately candidates can think. This exam is designed to measure the candidate’s ability skills such as how to interpret number sequences or the relationships and questions based on verbal reasoning.
This section will include various questions to know how fast and accurate candidates can work with numbers, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. and do numerical calculations.
This exam helps to measure candidate’s power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
This section shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages, understanding of the contents of the passage and choice of appropriate phrases, words, expressions and similar language skills.
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the given below MAH CET 2020 exam pattern for MBA/MMS admission before starting the preparation of the test:
- Exam Mode: MAH CET 2020 exam will be held in online mode on 14th March 2020.
- Time Duration: The time duration will be of 150 minutes for MBA/MMS.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance exam will contain total 200 multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Subjects: The question paper will be divided into Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension sections.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer. No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
MAH CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can prepare for MAH CET 2020 entrance test by following various preparation tips provided below:
- Prepare a timetable for the preparation of the entrance test.
- Make notes of the topics at the time of preparation.
- Solve previous years question papers and model papers.
- To score well and qualify the entrance test start your exam preparation early.
- To improve your speed and accuracy levels attempt various online or offline mock tests.
- Prepare from good sources of study materials mostly recommended by experts/professionals.
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus must be checked by the candidates from the brochure available on the website. The complete syllabus should be reviewed by the students before starting the exam preparation.
If you have any query related to MAH CET 2020 Syllabus, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.