MAT 2019: Registration, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Score Card
MAT December 2019 Result has been declared. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019) is a national level entrance exam. It is conducted by the All India Management Association four times in one year. Through MAT entrance examination, the admission will be offered in management courses such as MBA and PGDM. Many B-Schools of India consider the MAT score for providing the admission in their campuses. It is conducted in February, May, September and December months. Here, the complete details on MAT 2019 are published including its admission procedure.
MAT 2019 Notifications – Result Declared
MAT 2019 Result for December exam has been declared on 28th December 2019. Check here for result details.
MAT 2019 Exam Dates for December exam has been released. The examination was conducted on 8th December (PBT) and 14th December (CBT). Check here for other dates.
MAT 2019 Result for September exam has been declared on 27th September 2019. Check here for result details.
MAT 2019 Exam Date
MAT is conducted four times in a year in February, May, September and December months. So, right now we have mentioned the December exam dates.
|Starting of application form||9th October 2019|
|Closing of online registration||5th December (PBT), 10th December (CBT) & 11th December (PBT Phase 2)|
|Issue of admit card||2nd December (PBT), 11th December (CBT) & 12th December (PBT Phase 2)|
|Date of Exam (PBT)||8th December 2019 & 15th December (PBT Phase 2)|
|Date of Exam (CBT)||14th December 2019|
|Declaration of result||28th December 2019|
MAT 2019 Registration
Candidates are advised to register before the last date of registration after verify the eligibility to appear in the exam.
- The MAT 2019 registration can be done through online mode only.
- The registration has been started from 9th October 2019 for December exam.
- The last date to apply for MAT 2019 December exam is 5th December 2019 for PBT & 10th December 2019 for CBT.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Candidates also have to fill the five institutions where they want to send their MAT score card for admission.
- Candidates can check their application status after a few days of the application form submission date.
- The registration fee is Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) for all categories.
- The registration fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
It is mandatory to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria given below to appear in MAT 2019. However, each management institution has their own eligibility criteria to offer admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum and maximum age limit to appear in the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- of Attempts: There is no limit of attempts to apply in MAT.
MAT Exam Pattern 2019
Check the MAT 2019 exam pattern which is given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in both (online and offline) modes.
- Duration: The exam will be of about 150 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Sections: It will be consisting of five sections.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time (in min)|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Syllabus 2019
The MAT syllabus is prepared from the subjects mentioned in the exam pattern of this article as:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
Candidates should study these topics to the depth to score good in the exam. The authority does not provide any particular syllabus for the exam.
MAT Preparation Tips
- Make a schedule/time table in such a way that every subject will get covered while exam preparation.
- Try to give most of your time for self study. It will help to score good marks.
- Practice mock papers or solve previous exam papers as many as possible in a short duration of time. It will increase your speed of solving questions.
- Revision is very necessary so, assign your last 2 or 3 days only for revision.
- Be confident while preparing for the exam and also take care of your health.
MAT is a national level entrance test which is organized to offer admission in various management courses like MBA and PGDMA courses. This exam will be conducted in four sessions in the month of February, May, September and December. Through MAT Scores, candidates get admission in many B-Schools situated all over India. The test is conducted in PBT as well as CBT mode.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card from 2nd December (PBT) and 11th December (CBT). Different admit cards is generated for both computer based test and paper based test. Candidates can get their MAT 2019 admit card by entering the online application number, date of birth or email Id.
Candidates must take a printout of the admit card as without it no candidate will be allowed to enter in the written test venue. The admit card for written test does not sent by post or email.
MAT Result 2019
The authority has declared the result after one or two weeks of the examination date. Candidates those have appeared in the exam can check get their MAT 2019 result through online mode.
The result can be checked by entering the roll number and application form number according to the month of test. For December exam, candidates are able to check the result on 28th December 2019.
MAT Score Card 2019
Candidates can view and download their score card after three weeks from the date of test. The score card has also send to the each candidate by post. MAT score card is valid only for the academic year.
If candidate lost the score card, he/she can apply for duplicate score card by requesting to the AIMA authority. Through MAT score card, candidates can apply around 600 management institutions of India.
MAT Admission Procedure 2019
The candidates can approach the participating MIs along with their score card for admission. Candidates have to apply individually to each of the participating institutions. Each MI has its own selection and eligibility criteria to offer admissions.
The selection process may be comprised of Group Discussion, Personal Interview/Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds depending upon the institution. Final admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in entrance exam and further rounds followed by the verification of documents.
If you have any other queries about MAT 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.