MAT Exam Pattern 2019, Check Marking Scheme & Syllabus
MAT Exam Pattern 2019 is comprises the types and numbers of questions & other details of the MAT 2019 examination. MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a national level management examination, which is conducted by AIMA. MAT exam is organized for providing admissions into management courses (MBA) offered by different management institutions of the country. Here students can check details about MAT 2019 exam pattern.
MAT Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern of MAT 2019 examination:
MAT Admit Card 2019 will be released from 27th August (PBT) & 9th September 2019 (CBT). Candidates can get the admit card via online mode. The hall ticket will be issued only to successfully registered candidates.
- Session: The MAT examination is conducted four times in a year, i.e. February, May, September & December.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes). There is not any sectional time limit for this exam.
- Total Number of Questions: The question paper will comprise in five sections with total 200 questions.
- The detailed MAT December exam pattern 2019 is mentioned below:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Suggested (In Minutes)||Marks Allotted|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35||40|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15||40|
MAT Marking Scheme
The MAT exam will contain total 200 maximum marks. Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer.
There will be negative marking in this examination. For each incorrect answer, ¼ of the total marks or 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total score.
For each objective type question, students will get four optional answers. Candidates are required to choose the correct answer only.
MAT 2019 Syllabus
The MAT Syllabus has been designed to test the candidate’s general aptitude. The MAT syllabus comprise of five topics such as Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian and Global Environment. The MAT question paper will contain the questions from the above mentioned topics.
If you have any other queries regarding MAT Exam Pattern 2019, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.