MAT Exam Pattern 2022, Marking Scheme, Exam Instructions – Get Here
MAT 2022 Exam Pattern comprises the types and numbers of questions & other details of the MAT 2022 examination. MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a national level management examination, which is conducted by AIMA. This examination is conducted four times every year. MAT exam is organized for providing admissions into management courses (MBA) offered by different management institutions of the country. Students can check here details about MAT exam pattern 2022.
MAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern of MAT 2022 examination:
MAT Admit Card 2022 will be released on 6th December 2022 for PBT exam and 17th November 2022 for CBT-1 and 15th December 2022 for CBT-2 exam. Candidates can get the admit card through online mode. The hall ticket will be issued only to successfully registered candidates.
- Session: The MAT examination is conducted four times in a year, i.e. February, May, September & December.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes). There is not any sectional time limit for this exam.
- Total Number of Questions: The question paper will comprise in five sections with total 200 questions.
The detailed MAT exam pattern 2022 is mentioned below:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Suggested (In Minutes)||Marks Allotted|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35||40|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15||40|
MAT Marking Scheme
The MAT exam will contain total 200 maximum marks. Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer.
There will be negative marking in this examination. For each incorrect answer, ¼ of the total marks or 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total score.
For each objective type question, students will get four optional answers. Candidates will be required to choose the correct answer only.
MAT 2022 Syllabus
The MAT 2022 Syllabus has been designed to test the candidate’s general aptitude. The MAT syllabus comprise of five topics such as Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian and Global Environment. The MAT question paper will contain the questions from the above mentioned topics.
MAT 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates can check the instruction for the day of exam in this section:
- Do not bring any electronic device i.e. calculators, cell phones and other unnecessary gadgets in the examination hall.
- Reach the examination hall before 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates are advised not to write anything in the OMR answer sheet for rough work.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall without permission of the Centre-in Charge.
- Bring your admit card with valid photo ID proof.
MAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the following MAT 2022 preparation tips:
- Know your exam pattern and entire syllabus.
- Solve previous year question paper and sample papers.
- Make a time table for your study and follow it on the regular basis.
- Candidates can also solve online mock tests.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it daily.
- Stay healthy and eat healthy food.
Click here to view MAT Test Structure (Official).
If you have any other queries regarding MAT Exam Pattern 2022, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.