MH CET 2020 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus, Type & Mode
MH CET 2020 Exam Pattern contain details about mode of exam, number of questions, marking scheme, and complete exam pattern. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is administered by Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance exam through which admissions will be offered in the professional first year degree courses in the field of Engineering/ Technology/ Agriculture and Pharmacy. It also provide the five years of Pharm.D course. It is also known by the name of MHT CET through which candidates can get admission in various engineering and medical institutions of Maharashtra State. In this article, candidates can check the details of MH CET 2020 Exam Pattern.
MH CET Exam Pattern 2020
In this section, candidates can check the complete exam pattern of MH CET 2020.
- Date of Examination: The written exam will be conducted in various exam centers of Maharashtra state from 13th April, 15th April to 18th April 2020 & 20th April to 23rd April 2020.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer based mode).
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use black ink ball point pen to mark their answers.
- No. of Papers: There is a total of three papers.
- Total Marks: Each paper will be consisting of 100 marks.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time & Duration of Examination: There will be three papers which is one and half hour (90 minutes) for each paper.
- Language of Question Paper: Mathematics will be asked in English language only. The medium of examination shall be English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Choices for Answering Questions: Candidates have to attempt all questions.
- Marking Scheme: In Mathematics, for the correct answer, 2 marks will be allotted to the candidates. For other subjects, one mark will be given to the candidates for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the circle the wrong option.
No. of Question (MCQ) Based on
Syllabus of Examination
The MH CET 2020 Syllabus is comprised of the subjects which are included in the above exam pattern. Questions will be asked same as per the current year of HSC (10+2) & class 11th of HSC Board of Maharashtra. The 20% weightage is given to the class 11th syllabus & 80% weightage is given to class 12th syllabus.
Some Instructions for Attempting the Exam
- The candidates those seeking admission to the Engineering and Technology courses have to must attend the Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The candidates those seeking admission to Pharmacy or Pharm.D should appear for Paper 2 as well as in Paper 1 and/ or Paper 3.
- A separate OMR answer sheet will be provided to the candidates for each paper. After completion of the exam, candidates have to hand over the OMR answer sheet to the invigilator.
- Candidates have to circle the correct answer from given option with black ballpoint pen.
- Once candidate will circle the answer, he/she cannot change the answer later on.
- Candidates cannot use another method of marking such as dot, tick, half circle, etc. It will be considered as invalid answer.
Admissions Closing Shortly
If you have any query related to the MH CET Exam Pattern 2020, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.