MP PAHUNT 2019 Application Form (Started), Dates – Apply Here
MP PAHUNT 2019 Counselling registration has been started. Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test have been replaced through NEET exam from 2018. The application form will be available online on Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. No hard copy of the same will be available through offline mode. It is advisable to the candidates to keep multiple copies of the application form. Check all related details of MP PAHUNT application form 2019 in this article.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Application Form – Counselling Registration Started
MP PAHUNT 2019 counselling registration has been started on the basis of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET score). Check here for application details.
From 2018, the admission into AYUSH courses (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy) will be done through National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET score).
Some important points regarding MP PAHUNT application form are as follows:
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- The candidates have to fill each and every required field correctly and check before submitting the application form.
- The application form filling process will be started from fourth week of May to till the fourth week of June 2019.
- The registration number which will be generated at the time of filling the form has to be noted down by the candidates for future use.
- The candidates are required to submit the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling the application form.
- The candidates must fill the MP PAHUNT 2019 application form within the stipulated time as application after the last date will be rejected.
Given below is the category-wise application fee that the candidates have to remit after filling the application form.
|General Category (Unreserved)||Rs. 600/-|
|Reserved Category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C)||Rs. 300/-|
Given below are the eligibility norms that a candidate needs to satisfy to be able to enroll himself/herself through MP PAHUNT 2019. The candidates are advised to check these criteria first before applying.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Age: The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 whereas the maximum permitted age limit is 25.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have passed 10+2/12th or any equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must have secured at least a minimum of 50% marks for general category (40% marks for reserved category).
- Subjects: It is mandatory for the candidates to have Physics, Mathematics, and English & Biology as subjects in their 10+2.
- For BUMS course it is mandatory to have Urdu as a subject in 12th or any equivalent exam.
MP PAHUNT Application Dates
Given below are the dates of the MP PAHUNT 2019 admisison. By viewing this table, the candidates will be able to get an idea of the events and their tentative dates.
|Beginning of online application form filling||25th July 2019|
|Online application form closing date||24th August 2019|
|Document verification||28th July to 25th August 2019|
|Counselling choice filling||27th-29th August 2019|
How to Apply
Given below are the steps through which a candidate will be able to register and apply for the MP PAHUNT 2019. The steps have to be followed in the order of which they are mentioned below:
- The candidate needs to visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Then candidates have to click on the dedicated link provided on the homepage for application form.
- All the required fields have to be filled with correct information and no field should be left blank.
- After filling the application form the candidate are required to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph.
- The candidate then requires checking all the details provided as they can change/edit the information if any discrepancy is spotted.
- After that click the option to proceed towards making the payment.
- After paying the application fee successfully the candidates can take multiple printouts of the confirmation page and save them for any future use.
If you have any queries regarding MP PAHUNT 2019 Application Form, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.