MP PAT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
MP PAT 2019 application form will be started from the month of April through online mode. Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test is managed by the MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. It is a state level entrance exam which is also referred as Madhya Pradesh Vyapam. Through MP PAT 2019, candidates will able to get admission into B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry and B.Tech Agriculture programmes. The exam is a gateway to get admission in various colleges and institutions of Madhya Pradesh state. For more details regarding MP PAT 2019 application form, candidates should go through this article.
MP PAT Application Form 2019
Candidates can start filling application form after reading all the instructions given on the MP PAT 2019 information brochure.
- The application form can be filled or submitted through online mode only.
- The MP PAT application form 2019 will be stared from April 2019.
- The application form filling process will be continued till April 2019.
- The application correction will be started along with application release.
- Candidates should also required the Aadhar card to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of signature, photograph, thumb impression, qualifying exam certificates, proof of handwriting and category certificate in the prescribed format.
- Keep the online application number after the submission of online application form for further logins.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
The candidates can deposit the application fee of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/OBC/PwD category) through online mode. Candidates can use credit card/debit card/net banking of any bank.
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria which candidate has to fulfill to be eligible to sit in the entrance exam.
- Age Limit: No maximum and minimum age limit to apply.
- B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc (Horticulture): Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and one of these subjects Biology/Forestry/Mathematics.
- B.Tech (Agriculture): Candidates should be passed 12th class with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- B.Sc (Forestry): Candidates necessarily passed 10+2 or equivalent in science with Physics, Chemistry and one of them agriculture/mathematics/bio-technology/forestry.
- Appearing Candidates: Those studying in 12th class can also apply.
MP PAT 2019 Dates
MP PAT 2019 tentative application dates are given below. Official dates will be released after the official announcement.
|Opening of application form||April 2019|
|Closing of application form||April|
|Exam date||27th-28th April 2019|
How to Apply
Check the steps given below to get the procedure for how to apply in MP PAT 2019.
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- Login to MP online portal to fill the application form.
- Click on ‘Citizen Service’ and you will be redirected to the application form page.
- After reading the instructions click on ‘continue’ button.
- Fill the required details like educational qualification, personal details, contact details, etc.
- Click on ‘Browse’ button and upload the scanned images of a recent color photograph, proof of handwriting and signature.
- Verify the details filled and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Click on “Proceed to Pay” and deposit the application fee by selecting payment mode.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for further process.
If you have any other queries about MP PAT Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.