MP PAT 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
MP PAT 2019 Application form can be filled till 13th June 2019. Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test is managed by the MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. It is a state level entrance exam which is also referred as Madhya Pradesh Vyapam. Through MP PAT 2019, candidates will able to get admission into B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry and B.Tech Agriculture programmes. The exam is a gateway to get admission in various colleges and institutions of Madhya Pradesh state. For more details regarding MP PAT 2019 application form, candidates should go through this article.
MP PAT Application Form 2019 – Till 13th June
MP PAT 2019 Application Form can be filled till 13th June 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates can start filling application form after reading all the instructions given on the MP PAT 2019 information brochure.
- The application form can be filled or submitted through online mode only.
- The MP PAT application form 2019 has been stared from 30th May 2019.
- The application form filling process will be continued till 13th June 2019.
- The application correction has been started along with application release.
- Candidates should also required the Aadhar card to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of signature, photograph, thumb impression, qualifying exam certificates, proof of handwriting and category certificate in the prescribed format.
- Keep the online application number after the submission of online application form for further logins.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
The candidates can deposit the application fee of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/OBC/PwD category) through online mode. Candidates can use credit card/debit card/net banking of any bank.
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria which candidate has to fulfill to be eligible to sit in the entrance exam.
- Age Limit: No maximum and minimum age limit to apply.
- B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc (Horticulture): Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and one of these subjects Biology/Forestry/Mathematics.
- B.Tech (Agriculture): Candidates should be passed 12th class with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- B.Sc (Forestry): Candidates necessarily passed 10+2 or equivalent in science with Physics, Chemistry and one of them agriculture/mathematics/bio-technology/forestry.
- Appearing Candidates: Those studying in 12th class can also apply.
MP PAT 2019 Dates
MP PAT 2019 application dates are given below. Official dates are released after the official announcement.
|Opening of application form||30th May|
|Closing of application form||13th June|
|Exam date||29th & 30th June 2019|
How to Apply
Check the steps given below to get the procedure for how to apply in MP PAT 2019.
- Navigate the official website (link is given above).
- Login to MP online portal to fill the application form.
- Click on ‘Citizen Service’ and you will be redirected to the application form page.
- After reading the instructions click on ‘continue’ button.
- Fill the required details like educational qualification, personal details, contact details, etc.
- Click on ‘Browse’ button and upload the scanned images of a recent color photograph, proof of handwriting and signature.
- Verify the details filled and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Click on “Proceed to Pay” and deposit the application fee by selecting payment mode.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for further process.
If you have any other queries about MP PAT Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.