MP PAT 2022 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here for MP PAT
MP PAT 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT) is the state level entrance test conducted every year by MP professional Examination Board, Bhopal. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered courses including B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering ), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture) etc. at the Government and Private colleges across the MP state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on MP PAT Application Form 2022.
Admission Open 2022
MP PAT 2022 Application Form
Here are the detailed information with some key instruction on MP PAT Application Form 2022:
- Applicant must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- The Application Form will be made available through the website of MP PAT 2022.
- Applicants will be able to submit their MP PAT 2022 Application Form from June 2022 to 2nd week of July 2022 through online mode.
- The details filled by applicant in MP PAT 2022 Application Form should have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility through online mode.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed dates for submission, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of MP PAT Registration form.
- Applicants are advised to seek the printout of filled MP PAT application form and fee receipt for future references.
- MP PAT Application fee can only be payable through Online Mode.
- Candidate will be able to submit their MP PAT application form through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateway.
The complete application fee structure for MP PAT 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|ST/ST/OBC/PWD Category||Rs. 250/-|
MP PAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for MP PAT 2022 Examination:
For B.Sc. (Agriculture & Horticulture) Programme:
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualify their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination to be eligible for MP PAT 2022.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for final academic examination in 2022 are also allowed to apply for MP PAT exam.
For B.Sc. (Forestry) Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualify their intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Applicant must have Physics & Chemistry as one of their mandatory subject in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for MP PAT Exam.
For B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering) Programme:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualify their 12th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English (PCME) as their mandatory subject in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
MP PAT 2022 Application Date
Checkout the complete tentative registration dates for MP PAT 2022 Application Form:
|Application form||June 2022|
|Submission of MP PAT application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Correction facility||3rd week of July 2022|
|MP PAT 2022 exam date||Last week of July 2022|
How to Apply for MP PAT 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling MP PAT Online Application Form 2022:
- Go to the website of MP PAT 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now select the new candidates registration link and fill the MP PAT 2022 registration form with all required details.
- The MP PAT registration form will be consist of details like basic personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- After submitting all required details in MP PAT registration form, login into the Application Form for further steps.
- Now fill the MP PAT Application form with all required details, including Personal, Educational, Address, Exam Centre etc.
- After submitting all required details in MP PAT application form, candidates will be asked to upload all required documents along with the category certificate.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, running hand signature with required size and format.
- Save the passport size photograph, signature or 2 lines with candidates hand writing in computer and attach them with the help of “Browse” button.
- Photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Category certificate will be required for all reserved category candidates only.
- Now preview the MP PAT Application From and if candidate want to edit some information then click on “Edit” and after satisfy with the information click on “Submit” button.
- After final submission take the printout of filled Application Form and keep the Application from for future uses.
- Now candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed Application fee for MP PAT Application form 2022.
- Now select the payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and process the MP PAT transaction.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done take the printout of MP PAT Application fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for more information or any query regarding MP PAT 2022 Application Form.