MP PPT 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
MP PPT 2019 Application Form has been extended till 23rd April 2019. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance examination regulated by the MPPE board. This board is also referred as MP Vyapam. Through MP PPT exam, students will get admission in polytechnic courses offered by different colleges and universities of Madhya Pradesh. Here we are providing details about MP PPT Application Form 2019.
MP PPT 2019 Application Form – Extended till 23rd Apr
MP PPT 2019 Application Form has been extended till 23rd April 2019.Click here to apply.
MP PPT 2019 Application Form correction can be done till 24th April 2019.
Here we have mentioned details about the application form of MP PPT 2019 examination:
- MP PPT application form 2019 is available on 2nd April 2019.
- MP PPT registration can be done through online mode only.
- Aadhaar card will be necessary to fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and hand writing proof in the prescribed format.
- The images should be in JPG format.
- The size of the photograph will be between 30KB to 200KB.
- Applicant’s name and date of taking photograph should be mentioned in the scanned photograph.
- The board will provide the correction facility in the application form.
- The correction facility will be provided only for some particular fields.
- There will be no need to send the printout of the application to the board.
- Fee payment will be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400/- for general candidates and Rs. 200/- for reserved categories.
Below we are providing the eligibility criteria to apply for MP PPT 2019 examination:
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Students should have passed the 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have science and mathematics subjects in the qualifying exam.
- It is necessary to obtain at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- For mining related courses, the minimum age limit will be 16 years as on 1st January 2019.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
In the table given below, candidates can check the official dates of MP PPT 2019:
|Release of application form||2nd April 2019|
|Last date for online registration||23rd April 2019|
|Last date to make corrections||24th April 2019|
|Exam date||9th May 2019|
How to Apply for MP PPT
Candidates can go through the steps given below to fill the MP PPT 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- A new page will application instructions will be opened on the screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill all the required details like personal, communication, educational, etc.
- Now, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and handwriting proof.
- After uploading the images, click on the option “Proceed for Payment”.
- Pay the application fee through online mode, i.e. debit/credit card or net banking.
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, take a printout of the application for further use.
For any other queries about MP PPT 2019 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.