MP PPT 2022 Application Form (Released), Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
MP PPT 2022 Registration has been started from 5th August 2022. Admission will be on the basis of 10th scores. Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) is a state level Entrance test conducted every year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). There will be no examination for MP PPT 202. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on MP PPT Application form 2022.
MP PPT 2022 Application Form- Schedule Out
MP PPT 2022 Counselling Registration has been started from 5th August 2022 for diploma admissions. Click here to register.
MP PPT 2023 Application Form is releasing from second week of April 2023. Check more details about MP PPT 2023 Registration here.
There will be no examination for MP PPT 2022. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of 10th scores.
Following are the detailed Information with some key instructions on MP PPT 2022 Registration Form:
- The MP PPT Application form has been released through online mode only.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the MP PPT 2022, as only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the examination.
- Eligible candidates can apply for MP PPT 2022 from the 5th till 27th August 2022.
- The details filled by applicants in Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill their application form with utmost caution, as authority may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form can be accepted after the completion of MP PPT Registration.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled Online Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- MP PPT Application Fee can only be submitted through either online or Kiosk portal.
- Candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateway for transactions of MP PPT Application fee.
- The complete application fee structure for MP PPT is as follows:
MP PPT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for MP PPT 2022 Examination Form:
- Nationality: Only Indian national citizen are allowed to apply for MP PPT 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualify their 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 35% Marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for MP PPT Admission.
- Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
MP PPT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for MP PPT 2022 Application Form:
For First Round:
|5th August 2022
|12th August 2022
|Last date for registration
|27th August 2022
|28th to 29th August 202
|Last date to choice filling
|31st August 2022
|1st September 2022
How to apply For MP PPT
Following are the complete step by step process for filling MP PPT online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of MP PPT 2022 (Link is available above)
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the MP PPT Registration form with all required details including Basic personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- Once the registration form submission procedure will be successfully done, login into the MP PPT Application form for further steps.
- Now fill the MP PPT Application form with all required details including Personal, Academic Address, communicational etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicants in MP PPT Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in MP PPT Application form, Upload all required document including Passport size photograph, Scanned signature, Domicile etc.
- The documents uploaded by the applicants in MP PPT Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Now select the payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for MP PPT Application form.
- After submitting the prescribed application fee, candidates must take the printout of MP PPT Fee receipt for future references.
- Now take the printout of confirmation page of filled MP PPT Application form for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information and query regarding MP PPT 2022 Application Form.