MP PPT 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
MP PPT 2022 Admission will be on the basis of 10th scores. Application From will be released from the 2nd week of June 2022 through online mode only. Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) is a state level Entrance test conducted every year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various Diploma Courses of Govt. and Private polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on MP PPT Application form 2022.
MP PPT 2022 Application Form
As per the sources, there will be no examination for MP PPT 2022. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of 10th scores.
Following are the detailed Information with some key instructions on MP PPT 2022 Registration Form:
- The MP PPT Application form will be released through online mode only.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the MP PPT 2022, as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- Eligible candidates will be able to apply for MP PPT 2022 from the 2nd week of June 2022 to July 2022.
- The details filled by applicants in Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill their application form with utmost caution, as authority may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of MP PPT Registration.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled Online Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- MP PPT Application Fee can only be submitted through either online or Kiosk portal.
- Candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateway for transactions of MP PPT Application fee.
- The complete application fee structure for MP PPT will be as follows:
MP PPT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for MP PPT 2022 Examination Form:
- Nationality: Only Indian national citizen are allowed to apply for MP PPT 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualify their 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 35% Marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for MP PPT Admission.
- Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
MP PPT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for MP PPT 2022 Application Form:
|Application form submission||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||4th week of July 2022|
|Edit and re-choice filling||–|
|Declaration of Common merit list||–|
How to apply For MP PPT
Following are the complete step by step process for filling MP PPT online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of MP PPT 2022 (Link will be available above)
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the MP PPT Registration form with all required details including Basic personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- Once the registration form submission procedure will be successfully done, login into the MP PPT Application form for further steps.
- Now fill the MP PPT Application form with all required details including Personal, Academic Address, communicational etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicants in MP PPT Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in MP PPT Application form, Upload all required document including Passport size photograph, Scanned signature, Domicile etc.
- The documents uploaded by the applicants in MP PPT Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Now select the payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for MP PPT Application form.
- After submitting the prescribed application fee, candidates must take the printout of MP PPT Fee receipt for future references.
- Now take the printout of confirmation page of filled MP PPT Application form for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information and query regarding MP PPT 2022 Application Form.