NATA 2023 Answer Key, Responses, Papers – Get Answer Key
NATA 2023 Answer Key will be released after the examination. It will be released in June 2023 for first session. The candidates will be able to check the answer key through online mode. NATA is a national level entrance test regulated by the Council of Architecture (COA). NATA scores will be considered for providing admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) courses. Various colleges and institutions in India, gives admission in B.Arch. courses on the basis of NATA scores. This article provides details for NATA Answer Key 2023 including date, mode and steps for downloading.
NATA 2023 Answer Key
Some important details regarding the NATA 2023 Answer Key are listed below:
- The answer key will be released through online mode.
- The answer key of NATA 2023 will have correct answers of the questions asked in the exam.
- The candidates will be able to calculate their probable score with the help of NATA answer key by analyzing and comparing it.
- Many coaching institutes will be also expected to be releasing their own version of the answer key like every year.
- The authority does not provide the facility to challenge the answer key.
Memory Based Answer Key 2021 (2nd Session)
Q.1: The boat is going downstream at 15 km/hr. If it goes 30 kms and comes back in 4 hours 30 minutes then calculate the speed of stream?
Answer: 5 km/hr
Q.2: A man 1.68 m tall casts a shadow of 180 cm. He is standing next to a pole that has a shadow of 420 cm. Find height of pole.
Q.3: What 4 letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?
Q.4: 50 km/hr = ___ m/s?
Q.5: A political party got 84% votes and won by a majority of 476 votes. How many votes were taken in total?
Q.6: The sum of ages of 5 children born in intervals of 3 years in 50. Find age of youngest.
Answer: The age of the youngest child is 4 years.
Q.7: Circle made a wore has a given radius. Find area of square made out of the same length of wire.
NATA 2023 Answer Key Dates
Given below in the table are the tentative dates along with the events related to the release of the answer key.
|Date of NATA 2023 Examination||2nd week of June 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||June 2023|
|Examination date||1st week of July 2023|
|Release of Response sheet||July 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||July 2023|
|Exam Date||1st week of August 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||August 2023|
How to Download the NATA 2023 Answer Key
The steps through which a candidate are able to download the Answer Key for NATA 2023 are as follows:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- The answer key of the NATA 2023 will be opened on the screen.
- It is published in the PDF format.
- Take a printout of the Answer key and use it for calculating scores.
Calculating Score through NATA 2023 Answer Key
Below we have described the process through which candidates will be able to calculate their score by the help of the NATA 2023 Answer Key:
- Take printout of both recorded response sheets and NATA answer key.
- Then verify the answers marked in response sheet with the ones given in the answer key.
- Calculate the probable scores using marking scheme.
- NATA 2023 scores = Number of correct answers x 2.
NATA 2023 Response Sheet
The response sheet will be released by the COA through online mode. It will be released in June 2023 for 1st session & in July 2023 for 2nd session exam.
Candidates can download the OMR sheet through candidate login. Candidates must take printout of the response sheet for further use.
NATA 2023 Results
The NATA 2023 result will be made available in third week of June (1st session), third week of July (2nd session) and third week of August (3rd session). The result will be provided to students through online mode. It will be sent to the candidate’s registered Email ID.
The NATA score card 2023 will be released after the declaration of result. It contain the overall rank secured by the candidate along with the overall score.
NATA 2023 Answer Key will be provided to students through online mode. Through answer key, candidate will be able to calculate their probable score.
If you have any other queries regarding NATA 2023 Answer Key, then you can ask your queries in the comments box below.