NATA 2023 Answer Key (Revised), Responses (Out) – Get Here
NATA 2023 Response Sheet has been released. Answer Key has been revised for first session. The candidates are able to check the answer key through online mode. NATA is a national level entrance test regulated by the Council of Architecture (COA). NATA scores will be considered for providing admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) courses. Various colleges and institutions in India, gives admission in B.Arch. courses on the basis of NATA scores. This article provides details for NATA Answer Key 2023 including date, mode and steps for downloading.
NATA 2023 Answer Key – Response Sheet Released
NATA 2023 Response Sheet for Test 1 has been released on 9th May 2023. Click here to view response sheet.
NATA 2023 Answer Key has been revised for Test 1. Click here to view answer key.
Some important details regarding the NATA 2023 Answer Key are listed below:
- The answer key has been released through online mode.
- The answer key of NATA 2023 have correct answers of the questions asked in the exam.
- The candidates are able to calculate their probable score with the help of NATA answer key by analyzing and comparing it.
- Many coaching institutes will be also expected to be releasing their own version of the answer key like every year.
- The authority does not provide the facility to challenge the answer key.
Memory Based Answer Key 2021 (2nd Session)
Q.1: The boat is going downstream at 15 km/hr. If it goes 30 kms and comes back in 4 hours 30 minutes then calculate the speed of stream?
Answer: 5 km/hr
Q.2: A man 1.68 m tall casts a shadow of 180 cm. He is standing next to a pole that has a shadow of 420 cm. Find height of pole.
Q.3: What 4 letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?
Q.4: 50 km/hr = ___ m/s?
Q.5: A political party got 84% votes and won by a majority of 476 votes. How many votes were taken in total?
Q.6: The sum of ages of 5 children born in intervals of 3 years in 50. Find age of youngest.
Answer: The age of the youngest child is 4 years.
Q.7: Circle made a wore has a given radius. Find area of square made out of the same length of wire.
NATA 2023 Answer Key Dates
Given below in the table are the official dates along with the events related to the release of the answer key.
|Date of NATA 2023 Examination||21st April 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||26th April 2023|
|Response release||9th May 2023|
|Examination date||3rd June 2023|
|Release of Response sheet||June 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||June 2023|
|Exam Date||9th July 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||July 2023|
How to Download the NATA 2023 Answer Key
The steps through which a candidate are able to download the Answer Key for NATA 2023 are as follows:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the application number and test password.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- The answer key of the NATA 2023 will be opened on the screen.
- It is published in the PDF format.
- Take a printout of the Answer key and use it for calculating scores.
Calculating Score through NATA 2023 Answer Key
Below we have described the process through which candidates are able to calculate their score by the help of the NATA 2023 Answer Key:
- Take printout of both recorded response sheets and NATA answer key.
- Then verify the answers marked in response sheet with the ones given in the answer key.
- Calculate the probable scores using marking scheme.
- NATA 2023 scores = Number of correct answers x 2.
NATA 2023 Results
The NATA 2023 result is made available on 30th April 2023 (1st session), 13th June 2023 (2nd session) and 17th July 2023 (3rd session). The result has been provided to students through online mode. It is sent to the candidate’s registered Email ID.
The NATA score card 2023 has been released after the declaration of result. It contain the overall rank secured by the candidate along with the overall score.
NATA 2023 Answer Key has been provided to students through online mode. Through answer key, candidate are able to calculate their probable score.
If you have any other queries regarding NATA 2023 Answer Key, then you can ask your queries in the comments box below.
Answer key is not opening for me can you please send the answer key again please
Here is the direct link answer key to download for NATA 2023.
The answer key issued for 2022 first attempt has many wrong answers.
You must contact the official authority and also, you can raise objections against the answer key.
Is physics and chemistry asked in NATA?
Mathematics is the mandatory subject.
I want to know the procedure to challenge nata answer key. After challenging, if my ans is correct,will I get marks or all the students will get marks
I got my NATA second attempt results.But m nt able 2 see the response sheet.How van I get it
may i know the exact link,,or any better way to check nata phase 1 full length question paper….
12 September 2020 cha application kase bharayche ahe
Nata ki answer ki release kab hone vali hai…please tell mi
It will be released soon.