NATA 2022 Exam Pattern, Type of Questions, Marking Scheme – Get Here
NATA 2022 Exam Pattern provides details about the type of questions, weightage, subjects, etc. NATA Exam will be conducted in online mode. NATA is a national level entrance test. Candidates seeking for admission in B.Arch programme will be able to appear for this examination. The examination will be conducted three times in a year. Candidates can check details regarding NATA Exam Pattern 2022 including syllabus and preparation tips.
Admission Open 2022
NATA 2022 Exam Pattern
A few important details regarding the NATA 2022 Exam Pattern are as follows:
- Language: Candidates are very likely to be able to get the NATA 2022 in English language only.
- Duration: Total 180 minutes will be provided to solve the question paper.
- Number of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative markings in the NATA 2022 entrance tests.
- Marking Scheme: Questions will carry either 1 mark, 2 marks or 3 marks for correction answer.
New Changes Introduced:
New changes have been introduced in NATA. These changes are:
- There will be total 125 questions in the examination.
- 180 minutes will be provided for the examination.
- Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
NATA 2022 Syllabus
Given below is the NATA 2022 syllabus for its entrance examination:
- Statistics and Probability
- Application of Calculus
- Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Coordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal) & Analytic Reasoning.
- General awareness of national/ international architects and famous architectural creation.
- Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment.
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
- Understanding of tautology, converse, contradiction and contrapositive.
- Statements, logical operations like and, or, if and only if, implies, implied by.
Sets and Relations:
- Definition and elementary examples.
- Venn diagram, De Morgan’s Laws, Relation and its properties. Equivalence relation.
- Idea of sets, subsets, power set, complement, union, intersection and difference of sets.
Cognitive skills for Drawing:
- Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms.
- Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape.
- Understanding of scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape.
- Aesthetics, building forms and elements, color texture, harmony and contrast.
- Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes.
- Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of object.
- Conceptualization and visualization
- Drawing of patterns- both geometrical and abstract
NATA Preparation Tips 2022
Given below are a few NATA 2022 preparation tips that will help the aspiring candidates in their preparation process:
- The candidates must complete the entire syllabus without skipping any part.
- The candidates must only refer to relevant books and study materials of latest editions.
- The candidates should practice on old question papers and mock tests.
- Make short notes and keep refereeing to those notes.
- The candidates should keep revising the concepts for gaining clarity.
The Candidates must be aware of the Exam pattern of the NATA 2022 in advance as it will help them getting knowledge regarding the structure of the question paper.
It can help them deciding on how to prepare for the exam. The exam pattern gives knowledge about the number & type of questions, subjects, marking scheme, etc.
If you have any other queries regarding NATA 2022 Exam Pattern, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.