NATA 2021 Result (Declared), NATA Score Card – Check Result Here
NATA 2021 Result has been declared on 22nd July 2021 for second session. Result/ Score Card has been released on 20th April 2021 for first session. NATA 2021 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). It is a national level entrance test organizes for providing admission to candidates in B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture) course all over the India. This exam is held one time in a year. Candidates can go through this article to get details about NATA result 2021.
NATA 2021 Result – Declared (2nd Session)
NATA 2021 Result has been declared on 22nd July 2021 for second session. Click here to view result.
NATA 2021 Result has been declared on 20th April 2021 for first exam. Click here to check result.
NATA 2021 Cut Off will be the minimum marks that candidates will have to score in order to clear the examination. The cut off will be published through online mode.
Candidates are able to check NATA 2021 result on 20th April 2021 (for first session). It has been released on 22nd July 2021 (for second session). The result has been released only through online mode from the website.
It is sent to candidates on their registered Email ID. The authority does not send any NATA result 2021 by post or any other mode to any candidates. Candidates should save it till admission procedure not over. It has been announced in three formats:
- Marks obtained out of 200 and in each component.
- Merit listing – unique based on marks and tie-breaking rules.
- Percentile scores based on merit listing.
NATA Score Card 2021
The scorecard is valid only for 1 year, i.e. academic session 2021-2022. Candidates are able to download the score card on 20th April 2021 (for first session) and on 22nd July 2021 (for second session).
Candidates must take a print copy of it to get admission into various architecture courses. The admission in B.Arch course in all institutions/colleges is done based on NATA scores. Candidates can participate in the respective college counselling procedure for admission into architecture course.
Score Card Details
In score card, the following details is mentioned:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Marks in Section
- Total Marks
- Merit Secured
- Percentile Marks
NATA 2021 Result Date
NATA exam has been organized on 10th April 2021 (for first session) and it has been be conducted on 11th July 2021(for second session). It has been conducted through computer based mode (online).
The authority has published the NATA Result 2021 for 1st session after a few weeks of examination. For 2nd session, result has been made available on 22nd July 2021.
Candidates can view it through online mode only on the website. The NATA score card is available along with the declaration of result.
NATA Qualifying Marks
The qualifying marks for NATA 2021 is based on following rules such as:
- At least 25% marks must be scored in MCQ type Questions (30 out of 120).
- At least 25% marks must be secured in Drawing Questions (20 out of 80).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) will be based on post-exam statistics & at the discretion of the Council.
Candidates will not be qualified in NATA exam unless he/she satisfies all three conditions given above.
How to Check NATA 2021 Result/Score Card
Candidates should follow following instructions to get NATA Score Card 2021:
- Visit official website (link is given above).
- Click on given link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Click on “View Score Card of NATA 2021” button.
- Now, fill your “Application Number”, “Password” & “Security Pin”.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- The scorecard will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check it properly.
- Download it & take a print copy of it for further use.
Tie Breaking Rules for Overall Score
The authority will publish unified NATA rank list 2021 of candidates via online mode. During the merit listing process, all candidates will get a unique rank. In case, if more than one candidate will get same overall marks, tie breaking logic will be applied in the given order:
- More overall marks secure in the Mathematics test component.
- Less wrong answers in attempted ones of the Mathematics test component.
- More overall marks in problems of Aptitude test component.
- Less wrong answers in attempted ones of the aptitude test component.
- The earlier date of birth.
If you have any other queries about NATA Result 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.