NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Dates, Released – Check Exam Schedule Here
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Date has been announced. From the availability of notification till the commencement of counselling process, each event dates are provided here. National Testing Agency will conduct the NCHMCT JEE examination. It is a national level examination conducted to offer admission in various courses in hotel management field. In this article, we are providing details about NCHMCT JEE Exam Dates 2019.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Dates – Released
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification & Exam Date has been released. The examination will be organized by NTA on 27th April 2019. Check other dates from below.
In the table given below, we have provided the official schedule of NCHMCT JEE 2019:
|Notification & application form release||15th January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||25th March 2019|
|Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment||26th March 2019|
|Admit card availability||3rd April 2019|
|Date of Examination||27th April 2019|
|Result Declaration (Online)||15th May 2019|
|Beginning of counselling||4th week of May 2019|
|Commencement of classes||4th week of July 2019|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Pre-Examination Events:
These events range from the release of notification till the availability of the Admit card.
- Release of Notification & Application: This event marks as the beginning of the calendar for NCHMCT Exam. The authority has released the notification. The application form has been released from 15th January 2019.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: This marks as the last date on which a candidate can submit their filled application form. Submission of any application form after 25th March 2019 will not be entertained, so the candidates have to send their applications before this date.
- Admit Card Availability: The admit card is available on the website from 3rd April 2019. The candidates can access their respective admit card by visiting the website, and then by entering their login credentials.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Examination:
- Date of Examination: The entrance examination will be conducted on 27th April 2019. Based on the performance of candidates in this examination, ranks and scores will be released by the authorities.
NCHMCT JEE Post-Examination Events:
Given below are the events that occur after the NCHMCT 2019 examination is over. The subsequent events include from declaration of result till the commencement of classes. The official post examination processes are described below along with their tentative dates.
- Result Declaration: The NCHMCT JEE result of the entrance test will be declared on 15th May 2019 in online mode. Candidates can visit the website and check their results by clicking on the respective link.
- Beginning of Counselling: The successful candidates who will clear the cut off and make it to the merit list for the year 2019 will be called for counselling. The candidates have to pay the counselling fees to participate in the process.
- Commencement of Classes: After the seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of their Ranks and preferences, the candidates are required to report to the allotted college. Candidates will have to pay the tuition fee in order to confirm their seats before the classes begin during 4th of July 2019.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility norms for the NCHMCT JEE 2019 examination:
- Candidates must have passed their 12th/10+2 or any equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates who will be in the final year of their 12th/10+2 or any equivalent examination can apply for the examination given they pass the examination and submit proof regarding the same at the time of admission.
- General and OBC category candidates have the upper age limit of 25 years. Those born on or after July 1, 1994 are eligible to apply for the NCHMCT 2019 test.
- For Reserved category candidates the upper age limit is of 28 years so those born after July 1, 1991 are eligible to apply.
The Candidates must remember to take note of the dates mentioned in this article and to register for the Examination during the stipulated time. On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the NCHMCT JEE exam the result will be published. The candidates who will secure rank in the merit list will be called for counselling process.
If you have any other queries regarding NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Dates, then you can ask your query in the comment section below.