NDA 2019 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme & NDA Syllabus
NDA 2019 Exam Pattern contain details about type of questions, exam mode, duration, etc. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the main conducting authority organizes a national level entrance exam known as NDA Exam. This exam is conducted for providing an opportunity to the candidates to join any of the wings which include Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Along with written test, the selection will be followed by intelligence and physical tests. Here, we have provided details about NDA Exam Pattern 2019 that provides you the complete format in which the exam will be asked.
NDA 2019 Exam Pattern
NDA 2019 Exam will be organized two times in a year through offline mode (written test). NDA (I) will be held on 21st April 2019 & NDA (II) will be held on 17th November 2019. Here we have mentioned the detailed exam pattern of NDA exam:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Answer Mode: Candidates must use black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be objective type questions.
- Paper: The NDA exam consists of 2 papers i.e. Mathematics and General Ability.
- Total Marks: The Mathematics paper contains 300 marks while General Ability test holds 600 marks. The written test will be of total 900 marks.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect response, their will be negative marking in the examination. For maths 0.83 marks, for English, 1.33 and for GK 1.33 marks will be deducted.
- SSB Interview: After clearing the written test, candidates have to go through the SSB Interview. The interview process will have total 900 marks.
- Language: The question paper of Mathematics and PART B of General Ability test will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- The written examination of NDA 2019 is structured as follows:
|General Ability Test (Section-1: English)||200|
|General Ability Test (Section-1: General Knowledge)||400|
NDA Syllabus 2019
Syllabus of NDA exam is divided into two sections, i.e. Mathematics and General Ability. For better preparations, students should prepare as per the syllabus prescribed for the exam. Here we have mentioned the detailed NDA syllabus:
Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential equations, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Probability, Algebra, Vector Algebra, Matrices and Determinants: Types of Matrices, Determinant of a matrix, Statistics.
General Ability Syllabus:
This section comprises of two parts, i.e. Part A & Part B. The part A contains topics like English vocabulary, Grammar and usage, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English. Part B comprises of different topics from General Knowledge, Chemistry, Physics, General Science, History, Current Events & Geography.
For any further queries regarding NDA 2019 Exam Pattern, you may ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.