NID 2021 Application (Released), Registration, Correction – Apply Here
NID 2021 Application Form has been released on 9th January 2021 for B.Des. and M.Des. courses. NID is a national level examination which is conducted every year. National Institute of Design (NID) offer admission in B.Des, GDPD and M.Des programs. Through this exam, qualifying candidates will be able to get admission in campuses i.e. Ahmedabad, Kurukshetra, Bangalore and Vijayawada. Candidates will be able to get admission in courses based on the performance in preliminary & mains exam. Candidates can read this article to know all details about NID application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility and much more.
NID 2021 Application Form – Released
NID 2021 Application Form has been released on 9th January 2021 for B.Des. and M.Des. courses. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details about NID 2021 application form from the given section:
- NID 2021 Application form has been made available to the candidates through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form of NID exam 2021 from 9th January 2021.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including educational, personal and communication etc.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph, signature and necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Scanned documents should be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to the candidates from 12th to 15th February 2021.
- Application form will be filled till 7th February 2021.
- Do not forget to take printout of the application form for future references.
- Application Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay online fee via debit card/ credit card.
- Fee is non refundable under any circumstances.
Here candidates can check fee structure for B.Des and M.Des both courses:
B.Des./ GDPD Courses:
|General/ EWS/OBC- NCL||Rs. 3000|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ General EWS- PWD/ OBC NCL PWD/ ST, ST- PWD||Rs. 1500|
|Category||For only 1 Discipline||2 Disciplines|
|General/ EWS/OBC- NCL||Rs. 3000||Rs. 6000|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ General EWS- PWD/ OBC NCL PWD/ ST, ST- PWD||Rs. 1500||Rs. 3000|
|Overseas||Rs. 5000||Rs. 10000|
NID 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the details about NID 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level in any stream or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Candidates those are appearing in their 12th level are also eligible.
- Indian Nationals in General Category and General EWS Category candidates born on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Indian Nationals in Reserved Category (Other Backward Class-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates born on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Indian Nationals in PwD Reserved Category candidates born on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Foreign Nationals in Overseas (Supernumerary) Category candidates born on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree of minimum 4 years/Bachelor’s degree of 3 years in any stream/Full time diploma of minimum 4 years of duration in design/ fine arts/ applied arts/ architecture.
- Candidates can submit provisional/graduation certificate till July/ August 2021.
- Those candidates who are appearing their final year will also be eligible to apply.
- Indian Nationals in General Category & General EWS Category candidates born on or after 1st July 1991 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Indian Nationals in Reserved Category (Other Backward Class-Non Creamy Layer (OBC- NCL), Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates born on or after 1st July 1988 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Indian Nationals in Person with Disabilities (PwD) Reserved Category candidates born on or after 1st July 1986 are eligible to apply for admission.
- Foreign Nationals in Overseas (Supernumerary) Category candidates born on or after 1st July 1991 are eligible to apply for admission.
NID 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official NID application dates in the table:
|Application form starts from||9th January 2021|
|Last date of application submission||7th February 2021|
|Last date to submit application with late fee||8th to 12th February 2021|
|Application correction||12th to 15th February 2021|
|NID 2021 exam date||14th March 2021|
How to Apply for NID 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill NID 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Sign up or Registration’ link.
- Provide details i.e. valid email ID and activated mobile number.
- Message regarding login credentials will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now login using credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Go through the first step which is ‘fill the online application form’.
- Fill asked details carefully including address, name, qualifications, marks of qualifying exam etc. in the application form.
- After filling all details click ‘save and continue’ tab.
- Go through the second section and click on – upload documents.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Document size should not be more than 100 kb.
- Now upload your category certificate. Its size must not be more than 150 kb.
- Category certificate should be issued after 1st April 2021 or later.
- After uploading all documents click ‘save and exit’ button.
- Now click on ‘save and proceed’ tab and then go to the last section which is ‘pay application fee and print’.
- Select the payment method- online or offline and pay the fee.
- After that recheck and verify all details and submit your application form.
- Take printout of the form for future references.
Students must go through NID 2021 application form article to know all the necessary details of the exam. Candidates must go through each and every information provided of registration, fee payment, uploading of documents and images, printing of application, etc. If any mistake arises in the details while submission of application form, students can rectify or make changes in the details during application correction period.
If you have any other query about NID 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.