NIFT 2019: Result, Admission, Selection Procedure, GD&PI
Latest Applications Open 2019:
NIFT 2019 Result is releasing soon. It will be organized by National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). It is a national level examination. NIFT offers admissions in various UG and PG courses in the field of fashion and technology. Through this exam students will get admission in B.Des, B.F.Tech, M.Des and MFM programmes. This exam is organized once in a year. The university will organize CAT (Creative Ability Test) and GAT (General Ability Test) to offer admission. Here we are providing details for NIFT 2019 including admit card, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NIFT 2019 Notifications – Result Releasing Soon
NIFT 2019 Result is releasing soon. Check here for result details.
NIFT 2019 Admit Card has been released on 10th January 2019. Check here for admit card details.
NIFT 2019 Exam Date
Here we are providing the official schedule of NIFT 2019 entrance exam:
|Online registration starts||22nd October 2018|
|Last date for registration||28th December 2018|
|Application correction window||29th December 2018 to 3rd January 2019|
|Last date for registration with Rs. 5000/- late fee||3rd January 2019|
|Release of admit card||10th January 2019|
|Exam date||20th January 2019|
|Declaration of result||February/March 2019|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/SAARC/NRIs||30th April 2019|
|Call Letter Release (PG course)||4th week of March 2019|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||February/March 219|
|Final result declaration||May/June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
NIFT Result 2019
Candidates who will appear in the written exam can check the NIFT 2019 result via online mode. It will be announced in the month of February/March 2019.
After the result announcement, group discussion, interview, situation test will be conducted. After that a final result will be declared in the month of June 2019.
NIFT Admission 2019
NIFT counselling 2019 will be started after the declaration of written test result. There will be various admission rounds organized like interview, group discussion and situation test.
Candidates will have to bring the required documents and their photocopies at the time of admission. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, category, availability of seats and performance in the admission rounds.
NIFT Admit Card 2019
The admit card has been provided to students only through online mode. NIFT 2019 admit card has been published on 10th January 2019.
NIFT hall ticket will not be sent via post. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card contact to the officials immediately.
NIFT Exam Pattern 2019
Below we are providing the exam pattern of NIFT entrance exam 2019:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted via pen and paper based mode.
- Papers: There will be two papers conducted, i.e. CAT and GAT (as applicable).
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 120 minutes (2 hours) for B.Des & M.Des.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
Exam Pattern for B.Des & M.Des:
|Section||B.Des (GAT)||M.Des (GAT)|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
NIFT Syllabus 2019
Check NIFT syllabus here to appear in the exam:
- The syllabus of NIFT entrance exam has been divided into two sections, i.e. CAT and GAT.
- GAT syllabus for M.Des/B.Des courses will contain topics like Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical Ability, Communication Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
- CAT test will judge the ability, power of observation in concept development and design ability of the candidate.
- It also tests the creative and innovative use of colour and illustration skills.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
NIFT Application Form 2019
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- No application will be issued through offline mode.
- NIFT 2019 application form has been started from 22nd October 2018.
- Any correction in the submitted application form can be done during the correction window.
- Last date to fill & submit the application is 28th December 2018.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of the filled application for future use.
- Candidates paying application fee through DD will have to send the completed application form along with DD to the address given below:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card or demand draft.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
- The application fee is Rs. 2000/- for general/OBC-NCL and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST & PwD candidates.
Here we have provided the eligibility criteria for various UG and PG courses offered by NIFT:
Eligibility for B.Des:
- The maximum age limit will be 23 years as on 1st October 2018.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- 10+2, GCE examination, 3 or 4 years diploma holder candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for PG Courses:
- There will be no age limit for PG courses.
|M.Des/MFM||UG degree in any discipline or UG diploma of minimum 3 year duration from NIFT/NID.|
|M.F.Tech||B.F.Tech from NIFT or BE/B.Tech from any recognized institution.|
For any other queries about NIFT 2019, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.