NIIT University Admission 2020: Application (Till 7th Aug), Dates, NUAT
NIIT University 2020 Application Form can be filled till 7th August 2020 for B.Tech/ Integrated MBA. The University conducts its own entrance examination (NUAT) to register candidates for various UG & PG courses. Candidates can also apply with the score card of national level entrance exam. NU is a state level university of the Government of Rajasthan and provides admission in various Engineering & management courses. Candidates can go through this article to get details regarding NIIT University Admission 2020 which contain important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, counseling etc.
NIIT University Admission 2020 Notifications – Application Till 7th Aug
NIIT University 2020 Application Form can be filled till 7th August 2020 for B.Tech/ Integrated MBA. Click here to fill application form.
- Under Graduate (UG) Courses: B. Tech, Integrated MBA, B. Tech + M. Tech, Integrated M. Sc, etc.
- Post Graduate (PG) Courses: M.Tech, MBA with NIIT Technologies, etc.
NIIT University Admission 2020 Dates
For the candidates, NIIT University Admission 2020 Dates are listed below which are tentative in nature:
|Early Admission Mode (EAD)||Regular Admission Mode (RAD)|
|Online Registration Start||15th October 2019||27th April 2020|
|Online Registration Close||26th April 2020 (EAD)||7th August 2020|
|AIP Process||Within 7 days of application submission||–|
|NUAT||Same as AIP||–|
|Admission Process||July/ September 2020||–|
|Classes Start||September 2020||–|
NIIT University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check NIIT University Application Form details below:
- Candidates can start filling their application form from 15th October 2019 (Early Admission mode) and can submit up to 26th April (Early Admission round).
- The admission into B.Tech course through regular admission mode has been started.
- For Round II admissions, the applications are open.
- Candidates can apply through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can download their application form by choosing their course and filling the required details.
- Candidates will complete the application form by filling their personal and educational details asked in the application form.
- Candidates will make fee payment and print the proof of the payment.
- Those candidates who will pay application fee via Demand Draft will need to send it with the application form to the university.
- Candidates will upload the photograph and signature in the online application. After submitting the application form, candidates must print the application form for the further process.
- Applicants will pay Rs. 1500/- as their application fee.
- Extra charges of bank and other payment method will also be charged.
- Candidates can pay application fee via debit/ credit card or via net banking/UPI.
- Candidates can also pay application fee with the help of Demand Draft. It should be drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram.
- Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
NIIT University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
NIIT University 2020 Eligibility Criteria is given below for various UG and PG courses provided by the university:
For UG Courses (B.Tech):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have minimum 60% or equivalent marks in 10th standard with the five subjects (English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and last one can as per applicant’s choice) from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have successfully passed 12th level with the five subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English and fifth one of applicant’s choice) from a recognised board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who have passed 12th standard or appearing for 12th standard can apply for the entrance examination.
- Score card of JEE Main/ SAT/ BITSAT/ NUAT is required for the admission process.
For PG Courses (M.Tech):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have first division in combination of any 10th, 12th & graduation and second division in the third course is eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have minimum three year of work experience must have minimum 50% marks in 10th ,12th and graduation.
- Percentage: Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in their master’s degree. Master’s degree for engineering graduates is not required.
NIIT University 2020 Admission Procedure
For the candidates, NIIT University 2020 Admission Procedure has been started for various UG/ PG courses. NU offered admission to the candidates via two modes i.e. early admission mode and regular admission mode.
In early admission mode, candidates who passed their 12th standard earlier can apply. This admission will be granted on first come and first serve basis. Candidates can apply for early admissions before the second week of February 2020.
Regular admission mode will provide admission to the candidates who will clear the entrance exam. Admission process will be based on first come and first serve. Parents/Guardian of the candidates will interact with NU team on the day of AIP before admission offered to the candidates. The round two admissions, can be done till August/ September 2020.
Candidates will submit their required fee within the 5 working days after the admission offered to them otherwise their seat will be allotted the next candidate.
NIIT University 2020 Entrance Exam (NUAT 2020)
Candidates can appear in NU 2020 Entrance Exam (NUAT 2020) for seeking admission in the university. Candidates can give these examinations (NUAT Aptitude Test) after choosing their nearby examination centre.
Both the entrance exams will be conducted on different dates. Examination will be held online for the candidates. After the entrance test, applicants will go through the Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) round.
NIIT University 2020 Result/Merit
NIIT University 2020 Result will be published on the website after the few days of entrance exam. Candidates can view their result with the help of registration number and password.
Candidates can download the result from the website which will contain the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the entrance test.
NIIT University Counselling 2020
The admission procedure will be started from the month of July/ August 2020. NIIT University 2020 Counselling procedure will be conducted various steps given below:
- Interaction to Parents: It is mandatory for the guardians of the candidates that they will interact with the NU team; Only then they will offer admission to the candidates.
- Interaction to Candidates: It is also mandatory for the candidates to interact with NU team.
- Document Verification: Candidates will bring all of their original documents for the process of verification.
- Fee Payment: Selected candidates are required to submit the Acceptance Letter within 5 working days of receiving the Admission Offer Letter along with the admission processing fee.
- Final Allotment: A final Enrollment Offer will be sent to the selected candidates via email.
If candidates have any query regarding the NIIT University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.