NIMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Qualifying Marks – Know Here
NIMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria is the minimum requirement candidates have to fulfil to be eligible for Examination. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) will be managed by the NIT, Raipur. Interested candidates can appear for this exam to get admission into MCA programme in 11 participating NITs. There are a total of 805 seats available across 11 participating NITs. Candidates before applying for NIMCET 2021 must go through eligibility criteria specified by the authority. In the given below article we have updated detailed description regarding NIMCET Eligibility Criteria 2021.
NIMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below, we are providing NIMCET eligibility criteria which include qualification, marks criteria and nationality criteria. Before filling NIMCET 2021 Application Form, candidates must fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian origin.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must possess B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Hons) /BCA/ BIT degree from a recognized university with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects. OR Candidates having B.E/ B.Tech degree from a recognized university are also eligible to apply for NIMCET 2021.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can apply for this exam. Such candidates have to submit the qualifying exam degree at the time of counselling. All candidates have to submit these documents at the time of verification process.
- Open Candidates: Candidates, those pass B.Sc /B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/ BIT course from open universities are also eligible to apply. These programmes are approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India.
Qualifying Marks Criteria:
- Candidates will have to secure at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scales in the qualifying exam.
- For SC/ST candidate’s, the minimum marks should be 55% or 6.0 CGPA on 10 point scales.
- Conversion of score marks from CGPA to percentage and vice-versa will not permitted.
- The percentage of marks/ CGPA in the qualifying exam will be calculated based on marks or grade points secured in all the subjects studied in all the years including languages, optional and additional subjects studied, if any.
NIMCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can get NIMCET 2021 Application Form in the first week of March 2021. Candidates will be able to apply for NIMCET exam in online mode.
Candidates are required to fill the application with details such as personal details, academic details, contact details, scanned image of photographs and signatures. The application fee for General and OBC candidates will be Rs. 2500/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 1250/-.
Important Points Regarding Eligibility
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam.
- The application will be rejected if the requirements are not met.
- Candidates, belong to OBC category, they have to satisfy both caste and creamy layer. They have to submit OBC certificate while applying online. However the original certificate will be produced at the time of admission.
NIMCET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check tentative NIMCET Exam Dates from the given section:
|Notification Release||Last week of February 2021|
|Release of Online Application||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to fill online application||1st week of April 2021|
|Application form re-open window||April 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2021|
|NIMCET 2021 Exam||Last week of May 2021|
|Release of Answer key||Last week of May 2021|
|Announcement of results||1st week of June 2021|
|Starting of counselling process||4th week of June 2021|
If you have any other queries regarding NIMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria you can ask your queries in the comment below.