NIMCET 2022 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Here
NIMCET 2022 Exam Pattern will be comprised of types of questions, marking scheme, syllabus, medium, etc. NIMCET examination will be conducted in offline mode. This exam will be regulated by the NIT, Raipur. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is all India level entrance test. It will be conducted for admission to the MCA courses. In the given article we are providing complete information about NIMCET Exam Pattern 2022.
NIMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The NIMCET exam will be organised in May 2022. Candidates will be able to appear in the exam through offline mode. The NIMCET exam pattern complete details are given here:
- Examination Mode: The examination will be organised through online mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Exam Timing: The exam will be held from 2.00 to 4.00 P.M..
- Section: There will be four sections in the question paper i.e. Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning and General English.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, objective type questions will be asked to the candidates.
- Total Number of Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Maximum Marks: The examination will be 480 marks.
NIMCET Marking Scheme
- Marks Awarded: 4 marks will be given to the candidates for each correct attempt.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
- Candidates are advised not to attempt such question which they will not sure for the correct answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The negative marking will be done if more than one answer indicated against a question.
NIMCET 2022 Question Weightage
The question paper of NIMCET 2022 will comprise of 4 sections Mathematics, Analytical ability and logical reasoning, computer awareness and General English. The Mathematic section comprise of maximum number of questions while computer awareness consists of lowest.
|Section||Number of questions||Number of marks|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
NIMCET 2022 Syllabus
While preparing for NIMCET 2022 Examination, Candidates are advised to focus on prescribed syllabus, as it will help candidates to manage their time. The NIMCET 2022 syllabus will be as given here:
- Mathematics: Set Theory, Probability and Statistics, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Trigonometry.
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: Logical situations & Facts given on passage.
- Computer Awareness: Computer Basics & Data Representation.
- General English: Comprehension, vocabulary, Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions and articles), word power, synonyms and antonyms, meaning of words and phrases, technical writing.
Instructions to Candidates Appearing for the Test
- Candidates should report to the allotted exam centre with admit card by 1.30 pm.
- Candidates have to carry their own black or blue ink ball point pen for filling bubbles & particulars on the OMR sheet.
- Candidates should fill the bubble corresponding to correct answer for each question.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, or any other electronic gadgets will not allow in the exam hall.
- Candidates can done their rough work only in the test booklet.
- Candidates should not done any rough work or put any stray marks in the OMR sheet.
If you have any other queries regarding NIMCET 2022 Exam Pattern, you can ask your queries in the comment box below.