NMIMS NPAT 2022: Application (Till 20th June), Exam Dates, Eligibility
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form can be filled till 20th June 2022. It has been started for MBA courses through online mode only. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts various university level entrance exams like NPAT, CET and LAT. The examination is conducted for those candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses offered by the university. Through this examination, qualified candidates will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Law, Commerce, Management and Science stream at various campuses of NMIMS across the country. In this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the NMIMS NPAT 2022 Examination.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Notification – Application Till 20th June
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form can be filled til 20th June 2022 for NPAT, CET & LAT. Check here for application details.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam schedule has been revised. Now the examinations will be held till 26th June 2022. Check other dates from below.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form has been started for MBA. Check here for application details.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative exam dates for the NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam:
|Application starts for MBA||Started|
|Last date to submit applications||20th June 2022|
|Exam scheduling window open from||1st February to 23rd June 2022|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 exam dates||1st April to 26th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||July 2022|
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the NMIMS NPAT Application Form 2022:
- The NMIMS NPAT Application form has been released through online mode for MBA.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from the 23rd December 2021.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination as registration process will be regulate for the eligible candidates only.
- Applicant must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the NMIMS NPAT application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before 20th June 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled NMIMS NPAT online application form 2022 and its fee receipt for future references.
- NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways can be used for transaction of NMIMS NPAT application fee.
The complete Application Fee structure for NMIMS NPAT 2022 will be as follows:
|For program of one school||Rs. 1800|
|For program of two schools||Rs. 3000|
|For program of three schools||Rs. 4000|
|For program of four schools||Rs. 5000|
|For program of five schools||Rs. 6000|
|For program of six schools||Rs. 7000|
|For program of seven schools||Rs. 8000|
NMIMS NPAT Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete courses wise eligibility norms for the NMIMS NPAT 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for B.Tech. programme must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% Marks as reserved category) in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as mandatory subjects in the 10+2 examination.
For BBA & B.Com. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 60% Marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics / Statistics as mandatory subjects for Mumbai Navi Mumbai and Bengaluru campus.
- Age: Candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years.
For B.Sc. Economics:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates will require at least 60% Marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination of 10+2 can also apply for this exam.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the NMIMS NPAT 2022 Examination:
- Mode: NMIMS NPAT Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Question Types: The Question paper will be consisting of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in particularly English language.
- Duration: 100 minutes will be allotted for NPAT exam and 120 minutes for CET exam.
Checkout the complete question paper pattern for the NMIMS NPAT and CET examination:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative and numerical ability||40||40|
|Reasoning and general intelligence||40||40|
|Proficiency in English language||40||40|
For B.Tech. Courses:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time||Marks|
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the NMIMS NPAT Examination will be vary as per the separate courses. The syllabus will be prepared on the basis of required syllabus for the particular courses. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus from the website of authority.
Checkout the complete preparation tips for the NMIMS NPAT 2022 Examination:
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it accordingly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern then prepare accordingly.
- Solve the previous year question papers and sample papers of NMIMS NPAT.
- Avoid the unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Make the proper short notes and revise them timely.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Admit Card
The NMIMS NPAT Admit card will be released by the authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. The admit card will be made available from the fourth week of June 2022. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their Application Id and Password.
NMIMS NPAT Admit card will be the important document candidates will have to carry on the date of examination as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Result
The NMIMS NPAT result will be released by the authority after few weeks from the conduction of examination. Candidates will be able to check their result from the July 2022 through online mode.
University will release the result for every exam participated candidates individually through their login dashboard. Candidates will be able to access their result by entering their Application ID and Password on the website of university.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Cut Off
The cut off will be released by the university after few weeks from the declaration of result. The NMIMS NPAT Cut off 2022 will be prepared by the university for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. Cut off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to be eligible for admission.
Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks as per their respective categories to be eligible for admission procedure. The cut off marks will be made available through online mode only. Candidates will be able to check the complete prescribed cut off marks for NMIMS NPAT from the website of authority.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Counselling
The counselling will be the final procedure for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. Counselling procedure will be conducted by the university for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance exam.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Counselling procedure will be conducted by the university in various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
Candidates will also have to bring all required document at the time of counselling for document verification round.
If you have any other query about NMIMS NPAT 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.