NMIMS NPAT 2024: Application (Released), Exam Dates, Eligibility
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Registration has been started on 6th December 2023. SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducts this entrance examination every year. It is a university level entrance examination which offers admission in undergraduate courses. Candidates seeking admission in commerce, economics, liberal arts, management etc. can apply for this. Admission through this will be provided in NMIMS Mumbai and its other campuses. Read this article to know all about NMIMS NPAT 2024 exam including application form, exam dates, eligibility etc.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Notifications – Application Released
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Registration has been started on 6th December 2023. Check here for application details.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Overview
|Level of Exam
|NPAT Full Form
|National Test for Programs After Twelfth
|Narsee Monjee Institute for Management Studies (NMIMS)
|UG & Integrated Degree Programs
|Mode of Application
|CBT (Computer Based Test)
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Exam Dates
In the table below candidates can get NMIMS NPAT 2024 Exam Dates:
|Date 2024 (Announced)
|Application form starts
|6th December 2023
|Submission of application form
|10th March 2024
|Exam date scheduling
|1st January to 15th March 2024
|Online computer based test at test centers
|1st January to 15th March 2024
|Result/ Merit list declaration
|1st week of June 2024
|Commencement of counselling
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Application Form
Check below to know the NMIMS NPAT 2024 Application Form details with instructions:
- Application form has been made available through online mode on the website.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 6th December 2023.
- Fill details carefully in the application form including education, personal, communication etc.
- Candidates need to choose exam date, exam city and centre at the time of filling application form.
- Upload required and mendaotry documents in the prescribed format like photograph and signature.
- Candidates can submit their registration form till 10th March 2024.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Registration fee can be paid through online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided to submit the fee.
- Online payment can be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee is non-refundable in nature.
Check below the application structure for NMIMS NPAT 2024:
|Number of School Choosen by the candidates
|Commerce/ Economics/ Liberal Arts/ Branding/ International Studies/ Management
How to Apply for NMIMS NPAT 2024
- Step-1: Visit the online website (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on the ‘NMIMS NPAT 2024 Registration‘ button.
- Step-3: Register yourself by providing basic details i.e. name, mobile number, email ID.
- Step-4: Note a system generated user ID and password.
- Step-5: Login and fill the application form with required details.
- Step-6: Upload necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee through online mode & submit the form.
- Step-8: Do not forgot to take printout of the filled application form for further usage.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Eligibility
Candidates need to check the following NMIMS NPAT Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent examinations from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: In the 12th level candidates must have Mathematics/ Statistics as compulsory subjects.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided detailed information about NMIMS NPAT 2024 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be held in CBT mode.
- Questions Type: There will be multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the exam.
- Medium: Question paper will be available in English language.
- Duration: Exam will be held in 100 minutes duration.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer one mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
In the table given below, we have provided subject wise marking scheme:
|Number of Questions
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Syllabus
Officials will release syllabus through online mode on the website. Syllabus will consist of subjects such as quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, general awareness, numerical ability etc.
Quantitative & numerical ability section will include topics i.e. ratio, set theory, profit and loss, algebra, time and work, geometry and mensuration etc.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the given preparation tips and tricks which will help them to prepare well:
- Understand complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Set a routine for your study and prepare accordingly.
- Practice is the key to mathematics so do regular practice & attempt mock tests.
- Go through the previous year question paper and sample papers.
- Take a healthy meal and do yoga and exercises on the daily basis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Admit Card
Candidates must download their admit card through online mode. It will be available in the dashboard through login. NMIMS NPAT Admit Card will be the mandatory document which will be shown at the test centre to the authorities. Candidates must bring one ID proof along with the admit card i.e. voter id/ passport/ driving licence/ aadhar card.
It is also advised to candidates to reach 30 minutes before the examination at the test centre. Also take a printout of the NMIMS NPAT admit card for further usage.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Result
Authority will declare the NMIMS NPAT Result in the month of June 2024. Candidates will be able to download their score cards through online mode using login details. Candidates who have appeared in the examination will get their results. Exam qualified candidates will be shortlisted for further procedure.
After few days the declaration of result, authority will release a merit list. It will be prepared based on the marks prepared by the authority in entrance examination & campus preferred by them. Do not forget to take printout of the result.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Cut Off
Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. It will be mandatory for the candidates to obtain minimum cut off marks in order to be eligible for admission. NMIMS NPAT Cut off list will be released through online mode on the website.
Cut off marks will be prepared based on various factors i.e. number of students appeared in the exam, availability of seats, preference filled by candidates, difficulty level of exam & category. Based on the cut off marks, candidates will be called for further procedure.
NMIMS NPAT 2024 Counselling
NMIMS NPAT Counselling will be the last step of the admission. Eligible candidates will be called for the counselling & admission procedures as per their marks. Shortlisted candidates must participate in the counselling procedure. It will be organised through online mode.
Seats will be allocated to the candidates based on merit scores, availability of seats, reservation criteria etc. After the allotment of seats, candidates will need to visit allotted institutes to confirm their admission & other process. Candidates also carry their original as well as photocopies of documents for verification purpose.
Documents Required for verification:
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- 10th & 12th class certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- NMIMS NPAT 2024 admit card
- NMIMS NPAT 2024 score card
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query related to the NMIMS NPAT 2024 exam, then leave your queries in the comment section below.