Odisha DET 2022: Application Form, Admission Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Odisha DET 2022 Registration will be commenced from the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode. Odisha DET is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of merit list. Shortlisted candidates through the merit list will get admission in diploma courses of various offered fields at govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Odisha DET 2022 Admission Procedure.
Odisha DET 2022 Important Dates
Following are the tentative dates for Odisha DET 2022 Admission:
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of June 2022||3rd week of June 2022|
|Document verification at selected NCC of application whose required documents have not been validated||1st week of June 2022||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for document verification||3rd week of July 2022||4th week of July 2022|
|Verification of merit list||4th week of July 2022||Last week of July 2022|
|Publication of merit list||1st week of August 2022||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last date for choice filling||3rd week of August 2022||3rd week of August 2022|
|Provisional allotment list (1st round)||September 2022||September 2022|
|Provisional allotment list (2nd round)||September 2022||September 2022|
|Releasing of final allotment letter||September/ October 2022||September/ October 2022|
Odisha DET 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details regarding the Odisha DET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidate only.
- Eligible candidates will be able to submit the application form from the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully and as per the instruction given on the application form, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be in 2nd week of June 2022 (for Lateral Entry) and 3rd week of June 2022 (for 1st year).
- Candidates are advised to keep the print out of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General category candidates||Rs. 250|
|SC/ ST/ PC and female candidate||Rs. 200|
Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma and Technology Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have to score at least 35% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
Lateral Entry Engineering and Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age: Candidates must be at least 14 years. There will be no upper age limit.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible for apply.
- Subjects: Candidates must passed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Film and TV Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th with science stream from recognized board.
- Age: Candidates age must be between 14 to 28 years as on 1st June 2022 and 3 years relaxation will be provided for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Marks: Candidates must have secures 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
Odisha DET 2022 Merit list/Result
Odisha DET Merit list will be released by the authority for every registered candidate. Authority will release the merit list cum result after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Candidates will be able to access the complete merit list from the website of authority through online modeonly.
The Merit list will be released by the authority from the 4th week of July 2022 (for lateral entry) and last week of July 2022 (for 1st year). The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of candidates marks in the required qualifying examination.
Reservation of Seats:
As per the reservation policy of govt. for reserve category candidate, authority will reserve the several amount of seats for the reserved candidates. The complete reservation policy will be as follows:
|For physical challenged||3%|
|For women candidates||30%|
|For children/ wards of x- servicemen||2%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A,B and C certificate examinations)||1%|
Odisha DET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority on the basis of final merit list. Only shortlisted candidates through the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through online mode only.
The Odisha DET Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. The seats will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list and choice filling.
After the allotment of seats, Candidates will called for the reporting at their allotted centres. Candidates will also have to bring the following document for the verification round:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Fee deposit copy
- Domicile certificate
- Sports or NCC certificates
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about Odisha DET 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.