Odisha DET 2022: Counseling (Started), Allotment (Released), Admission
Odisha DET 2022 Second Round Spot Admission has been started from 9th November 2022. Odisha DET is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of merit list. Shortlisted candidates through the merit list will get admission in diploma courses of various offered fields at govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Odisha DET 2022 Admission Procedure.
Odisha DET 2022 Notifications – Spot Admission Started
Get complete details about Odisha DET 2022 Counselling & Admission Procedure from here.Click here for details.
Odisha DET 2022 Second Round Spot Admission has been started from 9th November 2022.Check here for counselling details.
Odisha DET 2023 details will be released with the release of notification. The merit list will be published in third week of June 2023 & first week of July 2023 for L.E & 1st year course..Check more details about Odisha DET 2023 here.
Odisha DET 2022 Round 1 Cut Off has been released for various courses.Click here to get cut off.
Odisha DET 2022 Merit List has been released on 9th September 2022 for Lateral Entry course. Check here for merit list details.
Odisha DET 2022 Important Dates
Following are the official dates for Odisha DET 2022 Admission:
|Starting of application form||27th June 2022||27th June 2022|
|Last date to submit applications (CAF)||29th August 2022||29th August 2022|
|Document verification at selected NCC of application whose required documents have not been validated||29th June 2022||29th June 2022|
|Last date for document verification||30th August 2022||30th August 2022|
|Verification of merit list||8th September 2022||12th September 2022|
|Publication of merit list||9th September 2022||13th September 2022|
|Last date for choice filling||13th September 2022||17th September 2022|
|Provisional allotment list (1st round)||19th September 2022||24th September 2022|
|Provisional allotment list (2nd round)||8th October 2022||12th October 2022|
|Releasing of final allotment letter||17th October 2022||22nd October 2022|
Odisha DET 2022 Merit list/Result
Odisha DET Merit list has been released by the authority for every registered candidate. Authority has released the merit list cum result after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Candidates can access the complete merit list from the website of authority through online mode only.
The Merit list has been released by the authority from the 9th September 2022 for lateral entry course. It will be released on 13th September 2022 for 1st year courses. The merit list has been prepared by the authority on the basis of candidates marks in the required qualifying examination.
Reservation of Seats:
As per the reservation policy of govt. for reserve category candidate, authority will reserve the several amount of seats for the reserved candidates. The complete reservation policy will be as follows:
|For physical challenged||3%|
|For women candidates||30%|
|For children/ wards of x- servicemen||2%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A,B and C certificate examinations)||1%|
Odisha DET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure has been conducted by the authority on the basis of final merit list. Only shortlisted candidates through the merit list are called for the counselling procedure. Candidates can register themselves for the counselling procedure through online mode only.
The Odisha DET Counselling procedure is followed by the various rounds including the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. The seats are offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list and choice filling.
After the allotment of seats, Candidates are called for the reporting at their allotted centres. Candidates also have to bring the following document for the verification round:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Fee deposit copy
- Domicile certificate
- Sports or NCC certificates
- Passport size photographs etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
Odisha DET 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details regarding the Odisha DET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidate only.
- Eligible candidates can submit the application form from 27th June 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully and as per the instruction given on the application form, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form can be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 29th August 2022 (for Lateral Entry) and 29th August 2022 (for 1st year).
- Candidates are advised to keep the print out of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online mode. Candidates can use credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI methods to submit the fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate is as follows:
|General category/ male candidates||Rs. 300|
|SC/ ST/ PC and female candidate||Rs. 200|
Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma and Technology Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have to score at least 35% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
Lateral Entry Engineering and Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age: Candidates must be at least 14 years. There will be no upper age limit.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible for apply.
- Subjects: Candidates must passed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Film and TV Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th with science stream from recognized board.
- Age: Candidates age must be between 14 to 28 years as on 1st June 2022 and 3 years relaxation will be provided for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Marks: Candidates must have secures 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
If you have any other query about Odisha DET 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.
After DET form fill up what is admission procedure? For diploma
After Odisha DET 2022 application process, authority will publish merit list for the same.
till now the +2 results are not declared. so how can i apply.
You are still eligible to apply for exam.
I want to give diploma govt exam what is entrance process
We have provided details regarding this in our article. You must read complete article.
What is the entrance pattern odisha det?
No Entrance exam is held for Odisha DET 2022 as admission procedure is regulated on the basis of merit list.
Can an ITI Passed student do diploma?