OUAT 2022: Entrance Exam, Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern
OUAT 2022 Admission Process will be started from the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode only. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) is a university level entrance exam conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Agriculture courses. Through this exam the admission will be provided to various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses of Agriculture and Agriculture Engineering filed. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various offered courses at OUAT and its affiliated institutions. In this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the OUAT 2022 exam.
OUAT 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative exam dates for the OUAT 2022 Examination:
|Application form availability||1st week of May 2022|
|Correction period||1st week of June 2022|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of June 2022|
|OUAT 2022 exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Submission of application form (B)||1st week of July 2022|
|Correction in form ‘B’||2nd week of July 2022|
|Uploading of intimation- cum rank card||4th week of July 2022|
|Counselling round||4th week of July 2022|
|Commencement of class||1st week of August 2022|
OUAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the OUAT 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released from the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates for rectify their mistakes in the application form.
- The OUAT Application Form correction facility will be begun from the 2nd week of June 2022.
- Candidates must submit their application from before the 1st week of June 2022 as no candidates will be allowed to submit after prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 1350/-.
- Candidates will be able to pay application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways.
- The Application Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
OUAT Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the OUAT 2022 Examination:
B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be more than 17 years old as on 31/12/22.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% Marks (40% Marks as reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply for the admission procedure.
B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have PCM as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applying candidates must score at least 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
OUAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the OUAT Examination 2022:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through offline (Pen-paper based) mode only.
- Medium: The medium for the questions paper will be English.
- Questions: The question paper will be consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
The Pattern of question paper for UG courses will be as follows:
OUAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of OUAT 2022 will be different for every offered programme as per the requirement of particular programs. The syllabus for examination will be consist of various topics from the relevant subjects of 11th and 12th classes.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus of examination from the website of authority.
OUAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective preparation tips for the OUAT 2022 examination:
- Check your complete syllabus and exam pattern before applying for the exam.
- Make a proper balanced time table for the study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus in the study.
- Go through the previous year question paper and most repeated questions.
- Keep a proper balance between study and Sports.
- Participate in mock test regularly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
OUAT 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate individually through online mode.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2022. The Admit Card will be an important document to be carried out on the day of examination as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the exam without valid admit card.
OUAT 2022 Merit list
The Merit list will be prepared by the authority after few weeks from the examination. Authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of candidate’s performances in the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to check their merit list from the 4th week of July 2022 through online mode.
OUAT Merit list 2022 will be consist of candidate’s rank in the entrance examination.
Authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of candidates marks in the HSC, SC and Entrance examination. The method of preparing the merit list is as follows:
|1+2 SC Equivalent||25%|
OUAT 2022 Counselling
OUAT Counselling procedure 2022 will be conducted by the authority through online mode only. Authority will conduct the OUAT counselling procedure for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 4th week of July 2022.
The counselling process will be conducted in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling for document verification round:
- OUAT 2022 Rank Card
- Medical fitness certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Permanent residential
For any other queries related to OUAT 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.