OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus – Check Here
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern can be checked by the students on the website. OUAT is a state level entrance test organized by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. Through this entrance test, candidates are offered admission in Horticulture, Agriculture Engineering & Technology, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science etc. Successfully qualified candidates are provided admission into various campuses of OUAT located in Orissa. Through this article, we have provided all the details related to OUAT Exam Pattern 2021.
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete exam pattern of OUAT 2021 entrance test below:
- Exam Mode: OUAT 2021 Entrance exam will be held in offline (Pen and Paper) mode.
- Type and Number of questions: The questions asked in the UG and PG entrance exam will be of objective type. For admission into PG Programmes the question paper will contain total of 200 MCQs.
- Medium Language: The medium language of question paper will be in English.
- Time Duration: Total time duration for UG and PG admission test will be of 2 hours.
- Subjects: For admission into UG Programmes the entrance test will contain questions from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. For admission into PG programmes, the entrance test will contain questions from the subjects studied in the Bachelor’s degree.
Below we have provided the marks distribution table for UG admission test:
OUAT 2021 Marking Scheme
The Marking Scheme of OUAT 2021 entrance exam for admission into UG and PG programmes is provided below:
- OUAT 2021 entrance test for UG and PG admission will be of total 200 marks. Physics and Chemistry section will be of 66 marks each and Maths/ Biology will be of 68 marks.
- For each correct answer, +1 mark will be given.
- There will be no negative marking in the entrance test.
OUAT 2021 Syllabus
OUAT 2021 Syllabus for UG admission entrance test contains topics from 10+2 level. PG Admission entrance test syllabus contain topics from the subjects studied from the respective field in the Bachelor’s level.
For admission into UG Programmes, the questions asked in the OUAT 2021 from the topics of subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and Mental Aptitude.
Some of the topics asked in the UG programmes from various subjects are:
Properties of Solids and Liquids, Physics and Measurement, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Work Energy and Power, Oscillations and Waves, Rotational Energy, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Experimental Skills
Physical Chemistry: States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Surface Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties, P-Block Elements,General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Environmental Chemistry Organic Chemistry: Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
Sets Relations and Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications, Coordinate Geometry, Sequences and Series, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning
Biotechnology and its Applications,Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare, Genetics and Evolution,Sexual Reproduction
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern must be checked by the candidates before starting the preparation for exams. Candidates can check the complete exam pattern for UG and PG admission entrance test from the website.
If you have any query related to OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.