PGIMER 2019 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
PGIMER 2019 Admit Card for July session will be declared in the first week of May 2019. PGIMER is a national level entrance test. It will be organized twice every year by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. It will be conducted to offer admission in the MS/MD courses. Here in this article, we have provided all information about PGIMER Admit Card 2019.
PGIMER 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of PGIMER. PGIMER admit card 2019 will be available through online mode.
Candidates can get admit card from the first week of May 2019 (July Session).
PGIMER Hall Ticket 2019 is a necessary document which must be carried by the students on the exam day. It will be comprised of candidate name, roll number, date of birth, exam date & time, exam center, photograph, etc.
In case of any problem in the admit card, candidates can contact the admission authority of PGIMER, Chandigarh.
PGIMER Admit Card 2019 Releasing Date
Candidates can check below the dates of PGIMER exam for July session:
|Events||Dates (July Session)|
|Admit Card Release||1st week of May 2019|
|PGIMER 2019 Exam date||26th May|
|Declaration of results||27th May|
How to Download PGIMER Admit Card 2019
Candidates can follow the below steps to get the admit card of PGIMER exam:
- Visit the official website of PGIMER. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- A page will open where you have to log in.
- Enter the details like User Id and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, you will be able to view their admit card.
- Download it and take the print out of the admit card.
Documents Required Along with Admit Card
Candidates on the exam day have to carry some important documents along with the PGIMER 2019 Hall Ticket. These documents are required for the purpose of serving as a valid id proof of the candidate. Candidates can carry any of the below documents with the admit card:
- Candidates Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- College id proof
- Voter id
- PAN Card
Details on the Admit Card
PGIMER 2019 Admit card will contain information related to the candidate and the examination. Before appearing for the exam, candidates must make sure that the details present in the admit card are accurate and true.
In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the authority of PGIMER, Chandigarh.
The details mentioned on the admit card are:
- Personal Details:- Name, Category, father’s and mother’s name, DOB
- Communication Details:- Email id, address, mobile number etc.
- Exam Details:- roll number, registration number, exam time, exam center, course, important instructions etc.
Important Instructions for the Exam day
The admit card will contain some important instructions for the candidates related to the exam. Candidates must make sure they go through all the instructions and follow them strictly. The important instructions are described below:
- Students must reach the reporting exam center on or before the allotted time.
- Admit card and other essential documents must be brought by the candidates.
- Any kind of electronic device or prohibited items must not be brought in the exam hall.
- The admit card may be retained by the supervisor in the exam hall so an extra copy of it must be kept for further use in admission.
PGIMER 2019 Admit card is an important document which carries the important details of the applicant and appearing exam.
The applicant must not forget to bring the admit card on the exam day as it a ticket to enter the exam hall.
If you have any query regarding the PGIMER 2019 Admit Card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.