PGIMER 2023 Result, Merit List, Score Card – Get Rank Card Here
PGIMER 2023 (INI CET) Result will be released in November 2022 for MD/ MS courses. It will be made available only through online mode on the website. This examination will be organised for admission to the MD/MS & DM/ M.Ch courses. It is a national level entrance exam. PGIMER exam is managed by the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. Through this article, candidates will get complete information about PGIMER Result 2023.
PGIMER 2023 Result
Below are some important points regarding the PGIMER Result 2023 including releasing mode, date & other details:
- For INI SS, the result will be made available on 11th November 2022. It will be released in November 2022 for INI CET.
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- For MD/MS, candidates will have to enter their login details to check the result.
- For DM/M.Ch, the result will made available in a PDF format, i.e. list of selected & non-selected candidates.
- Candidates must check the result in the form of category-wise merit lists.
- The authority will publish the result for DM/ M.Ch in November 2022. (January session).
- The result will be most likely to be calculated on the basis of percentile scores and the percentile scores is determined by percentage.
PGIMER Result 2023 Releasing Date
In the given table, we are providing result dates for PGIMER 2023 for January Session:
|Events – INI CET||Dates (MD/ MS)|
|Date of Examination||13th November 2022|
|Declaration of INI CET Result||–|
For DM/ MCH/ MD Hospital Administration:
|Events||Dates (January Session)|
|Date of Examination||6th November 2022|
|Declaration of Result||11th November 2022|
How to check the PGIMER 2023 Result
Candidates can check the result through the given below steps:
- Visit to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- Fill your login credentials such as Registration Number (User ID) & Password.
- The result would appear on the computer screen.
- Save the result and take printout of the same for further use.
In case two or more candidates score equal amount of marks resulting in equal ranks then in that scenario the authorities would follow the following regulations in order to assign different ranks to those candidates:
- Rule-1: Higher aggregate marks in M.B.B.S Examination: The candidate who would have scored the higher amount of aggregate marks in his/her M.B.B.S examination would receive the higher rank.
- Rule-2: Age of the Candidate: The candidate who would be older in age would be given preference over other and assigned the higher rank.
- Rule-3: Minimum Percentile: The candidate who would score the minimum percentile as per their category would be assigned higher rank.
Category Wise Minimum Qualifying Percentile
The following will be the minimum qualifying percentile for different categories that a candidate has to secure in order to pass the examination:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Reserved (OBC, OPH, SC/ST, Rural Area, Foreign Nationals)||50%|
PGIMER 2023 Counselling
Candidates who have qualified exam by scoring minimum required percentile will be called for PGIMER 2023 Counselling. Candidates will be called in order of their merit ranks.
The counselling will be conducted via offline mode, i.e. Candidates will have to be physically present at the venue at the time of counselling.
Only those qualified candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be eligible to appear for counselling rounds.
PGIMER 2023 Result will be a significant event as on the basis of the results the subsequent events of cut off and merit list are based. A candidate will have to get good scores in the result in order to clear the cut off, get enlisted in the merit list and become eligible to partake in the counselling process.
If you have any other queries regarding PGIMER 2023 Result, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.