Pondicherry University 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form will be released from the first week of May 2022 through online mode. Pondicherry University is amongst the top rank university provides admission in the various PG, Integrated Courses and Ph.D. Courses of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Fine Arts, Law, Management and Medicine field. The admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of a university level entrance exam conducted by the Pondicherry University itself. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Pondicherry University 2022 Admission.
Pondicherry University 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete tentative exam dates for the Pondicherry University 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Application Form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date of Application Form||1st Week of June 2022|
|Releasing of Admit Card||3rd Week of June 2022|
|Date of Examination||Last Week of June 2022|
|Releasing of Result||2nd Week of July 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling||Last Week of July 2022|
Pondicherry University 2022 Application
Here are the complete details with some important instructions regarding the Pondicherry University Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- The registration process will be commenced from the 1st week of May 2022.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instruction given in it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the prescribed dates as no candidates will be allowed to submit their application form after that date.
- The last date of submission of application form will be till 1st week of May 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep their filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application.
The Application Form fee will be as follows:
|Courses||SC/ ST||PH/ Transgender||Others|
Pondicherry University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the Pondicherry University 2022 Examination:
For PG courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from a recognized university.
- Qualifying: Candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the PG Courses.
For Integrated Courses:
- Qualifying: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the Integrated Courses.
For Ph.D. Courses:
- Qualifying: Candidate must be Master’s degree holder from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: He/ she must have obtained at least 50% marks in master degree to be eligible for Ph.D. courses.
Pondicherry University 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the Pondicherry University 2022 examination:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Types of Questions: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the examination.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Total 4 marks will be awarded on each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted on each wrong response.
The courses wise question paper pattern will be as follows:
|For MBA||English Comprehension||20|
|Test of Reasoning||20|
|For M.Com Business Finance/ M.Com Accounting and Taxation||Accounting, Banking, Organization, Costing, Statics, Business Economics etc.||80|
|English and Test Reasoning||20|
|For M.A. Mass Communication||English and Reasoning||20|
|Media, Media Laws and Society, Communication & Society, Media History, Media Current Affairs, Visual Communication & Aesthetics, Journalism||80|
|M.Sc. in Bio Chemistry & Molecular Biology||English and Reasoning||20|
|Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics & allied areas. (B.Sc level)||80|
Pondicherry University 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for every program offered by the Pondicherry university will be different as per the required subjects. The syllabus for technical courses will contain the questions from the related subjects and non-technical courses will consist of questions from topics like English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning, Data Interpretation and General Awareness.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for every programmes individually through the website of university.
Pondicherry University Preparation Tips
Checkout the effective preparation tips for the Pondicherry University 2022 Examination:
- Make a proper time schedule keeping the syllabus and exam pattern in mind and follow it strictly.
- Keep practising for the examination by participating in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year question paper.
- Candidates can also use the preparation specialist books for better study.
- Keep the proper balance between study and sports.
- Stay fit & healthy and avoid any kind of unhealthy food.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Pondicherry University 2022 Admit Card
Admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022 by login into the website of Pondicherry University.
Pondicherry University admit card 2022 will not be sent to any candidate individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Pondicherry University 2022 Result
The Pondicherry University Result 2022 will be released by the university after few weeks from the completion of examination. The result will be released for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode.
Candidates will be able to access their result from 2nd week of July 2022 through the website of authority. Candidates can also check their result through our article as we will provide the direct link to access the result.
Pondicherry University 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be released by the university after the declaration of result for every candidate on the basis of their category. University will prepare the cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for the admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be made available from the website of university. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete category wise cut off marks through our article.
Pondicherry University 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the university for every shortlisted candidates. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats. The seats will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the admission rounds and rank in the merit list.
The counselling procedure of individual courses could be different as per the requirements. Candidates will be able to check the complete information for the counselling procedure from the website of university.
Candidates will have to report at the allotted center within given time period for confirming their admission. Candidates will have to complete all remaining formalities within given time period for admission.
For any other query regarding Pondicherry University 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.