Presidency University Admission 2021: Correction (Started), Exam Dates
Presidency University 2021 Application Correction has been started for PUMDET. The examination will be held on 7th & 8th August 2021 for PUBDET & on 14th August 2021 for PUMDET. Presidency University is situated in Kolkata, West Bengal. University conducts PUBDET and PUMDET entrance examination to offer admission in UG and PG courses. It is a university level entrance exam which is conducted one time every year. Admission will be offered in B.Com, BBA, B.Sc., M.Com etc. courses. In this article we have mentioned details about Presidency University Admission 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
Presidency University 2021 Notifications – Correction Started (PUMDET)
Presidency University 2021 Application Correction has been started for PUMDET. It can be done till 23rd April 2021. Click here to edit application.
Presidency University 2021 Exam Dates have been revised. The examination will be held on 7th & 8th August 2021 for PUBDET & on 14th August 2021 for PUMDET. Check other details below.
Candidates can check UG and PG courses offered by the presidency university:
UG Courses: B.Com, BCA, BBA, B.Sc. etc.
PG Courses: MCA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc. etc.
Presidency University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates can check Presidency University Admission 2021 Dates in the table below:
|Starting of application form||19th March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||8th April 2021|
|Application correction||9th to 10th April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd August 2021|
|Exam date||7th & 8th August 2021|
|Declaration of result||August 2021|
|Counseling begins from||Month of August/ September 2021|
|Starting of application form||10th April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||21st April 2021|
|Application correction||22nd to 23rd April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||9th to 14th August 2021|
|Exam date||14th August 2021|
|Declaration of result||Last week of August 2021|
|Counseling begins from||September 2021|
Presidency University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about Presidency University 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form will be released from 19th March 2021 for PUBDET and from 10th April 2021 for PUMDET.
- Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form including educational, personal and academic details.
- Candidates must upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph size should be 3 kb to 100 kb and signature must be in 3 to 30 kb size.
- Application correction has been started in the application form 9th to 10th April 2021 for PUBDET.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form till 8th April 2021 for PUBDET and till 21st April 2021 for PUMDET.
- Candidates must take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- Application fee is Rs. 500 for all courses.
- Candidates can submit their application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Presidency University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Presidency University 2021 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There is no upper and lower age limit criteria to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 class (not before 2020) from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Marks criteria will be different as per the courses and category.
- Domicile: Reserved category candidates must have domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree (not before 2020) or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Marks varies for various categories and courses.
- Domicile: Reserved category candidates must have domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in B.Sc. / B.A. or equivalent can also apply.
Presidency University 2021 Admission Procedure
Presidency University 2021 Admission will be done based on PUBCET and PUMDET entrance examination. Admission will contain various steps i.e. application filling process, appearing in entrance test etc.
University will release merit list for the candidates who have shortlisted for other procedures. Merit list will be prepared based on entrance exam score. Final seats will be allotted to the candidates based on document verification and fee submission.
Presidency University 2021 Entrance Exam
Presidency University conducts PUBDET and PUMBET entrance examination. Examination will be conducted through offline mode. PUBDET examination will be conducted on 7th & 8th August 2021 and PUMDET examination will be conducted on 14th August 2021.
Candidates can download their admit card on 2nd August 2021 (PUBDET) and 9th August 2021 (PUMDET). Admit card will be released through online mode. Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
Presidency University 2021 Result
University will publish result in the August 2021 (PUBDET) and August/ September 2021 (PUMDET). Presidency University 2021 Result will be declared through online mode. Authority will declare result in the form of rank/ score card.
Candidates can check their results using registration number and password. University will release separate merit list as per the courses. Based on the result candidates will be called for the counselling.
Presidency University 2021 Counselling
Presidency University 2021 counselling will be started in the month of September 2021. Counselling will be conducted by the WBJEEB. Separate notification regarding counselling will be released by the authorities through online mode.
In the counselling process seat allotment and document verification will be done. Counselling will be organized through online mode. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on marks secured in the exam, documents verification etc. Candidates are advised to bring their original documents for verification process.
Without verification of documents seats will not be provided to the candidates. It will be necessary for the candidates to attend counselling process by person. No other person can attend counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Here we have mentioned documents which will be needed for verification:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about Presidency University Admission 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.