PUCET 2019: Application Form, Exam dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
PUCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 19th April 2019. Panjab University is the official authority to conduct the PUCET 2019 entrance exam. It is a university level entrance exam of Chandigarh state, which is also referred as Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET). The exam is a gateway to get admission in B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses. The exam is conducted once in a year. Exam Date has been revised. Here, candidates can get the complete details of PUCET 2019, including, exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
PUCET 2019 Notifications – Application till 19th Apr
PUCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 19th April 2019.Check here for application form details.
PUCET 2019 Exam date has been revised. The UG exam will be conducted on 30th April 2019. Check dates below.
PUCET 2019 Exam Dates
We have mentioned the official exam dates of PUCET 2019 entrance exam. We have updated the official dates after it has been declared by the official authority.
|Starting of application form||5th April|
|Closing of application form||19th April|
|Last date to submit fee||22nd April|
|Last date for uploading photograph & Signature||24th April|
|Availability of admit card||27th April|
|Exam date||30th April|
|Uploading of answer key||3rd May|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||5th May|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections||8th May|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||10th May|
|Declaration of Result||13th-15th May|
|Starting of counselling (Admission form filling)||22nd May|
|Starting of option filling||26th-29th June|
|Display of Merit list||5th July|
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
PUCET Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. After submission of the application form, no modification will be allowed to do in the application form.
- Candidates can avail the PUCET 2019 prospectus and online entrance test form from 5th April 2019.
- Candidates can submit the PUCET application form and generate the bank Challan till 19th April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the required details and upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- The application form will be completed only after the submission of application fee.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the filled-in application form for the future use.
- The application fee can be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable or non-transferable.
|General Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 2175/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 1088/-|
|Additional Paper (Biology/Math)||Rs. 300/-|
Candidates those fulfill the complete eligibility criteria laid down by the university will be considered to sit in the exam.
- Nationality: Indian national candidates can apply.
- Age Bar: For BHMS, candidates must complete the 17 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates those have passed/appeared (up to the academic session 2017 to 2019) 10+2 from a CBSE, Delhi or any other boards are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score minimum of 50% marks in 12th class.
- Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics are necessary to have in 12th class.
- There is a 5% of relaxation in eligibility marks for SC /ST/BC/PwD candidates.
PUCET Exam Pattern
Here, we have given the PUCET exam pattern 2019 for B.Pharma and B.Sc (hons.).
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: For each section of the exam, 70 minutes will be provided. 20 minutes extra will be given to the PwD candidates.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Test Center: The exam will be held in Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar & Hoshiarpur.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- Medium of Exam: The exam will be asked in English language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks allotted||Total marks|
The syllabus will be provided by the university. The syllabus will be comprised of 10+1 and 10+2 syllabus. Candidates can get the complete syllabus form the university website. The syllabus will be comprised of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology subjects.
- Always know the complete syllabus given by the authority for the examination.
- Make proper time table for study and follow it strictly.
- Always aware with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Do not skip any important topic of the syllabus.
- Keep yourself healthy for the exams.
PUCET Admit Card 2019
The candidates will be intimated through email for this purpose of the releasing of admit card. The PUCET admit card will be made available for downloading on 27th April 2019. Candidates can download their admit card by using their own Login ID and Password provided while generating Bank Challan.
The admit card will be released through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained in this regard. Without having admit card, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam hall. Candidates should retain their admit card till the admission process over.
PUCET Result 2019
PUCET result 2019 will be published by the university on 13th May 2019. Candidates can view their results only through online mode. No separate rank card will be send by the university to any candidate.
The candidates those will be declared qualified, have to fill the admission form for admission procedure. The university will publish the list of ‘Qualified’ and ‘Not Qualified’ candidates. The merit list will be declared for PCB/PCM and Mathematics only.
The university will also publish the question and their answer key on the university website. The candidates can file their objections regarding discrepancies and accuracy of the answer key by e-mail to the university.
PUCET Admission 2019
After the declaration of result, the university will provide the admission form for admission procedure. Only the eligible candidates can fill the admission form. The candidates can fill their choice of Course(s)/ Department(s) in the admission form only.
The PUCET counselling will be conducted on various rounds depending upon the availability of seats. If the seats will remain vacant after second round of counselling, the university will conduct the physical counselling. The admission will be offered on the basis of merit list and availability of seats after verification of original documents.
Documents required for verification:
- PUCET 2019 Admit Card
- PUCET 2019 Scores
- 10th Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
If you have any other queries about PUCET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.