PUCET 2022: UG Counseling (Started), PG Merit List (Out), Seat Allotment
PUCET 2022 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released on 25th August 2022 for UG courses. Result has been declared on 19th August 2022 for PG courses through online mode. It has been released for PG courses. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Panjab University, Chandigarh. The exam is conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various UG and PG programs offered by the Panjab University. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Commerce, Management, Arts, Law and IT fields. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know to be eligible for PUCET 2022 Admission.
PUCET 2022 Notifications – Allotment Out (UG)
PUCET 2022 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released on 25th August 2022 for UG courses.Check here for allotment details.
PUCET 2023 Examination will be held in second week of July 2023 for UG & fourth week of July 2023 for PG. Check more details about PUCET 2023 here.
PUCET 2022 Result has been declared on 19th August 2022 for PG courses.Check here for merit list details.
PUCET 2022 Answer Key & Question Paper has been released on 6th August 2022 for PG courses.
Click here to check answer key (M.Sc. 2 yrs).
Click here to check question papers (M.Sc. 2 yrs).
Click here to check question papers (B.Ped).
PUCET 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official PUCET Exam Dates:
|Starting of registration
|20th May 2022
|Last date for application submission
|26th June 2022
|Last date for deposition of fee through online mode
|28th June 2022
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information in the registration form on the website
|30th June 2022
|4th July 2022
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-
|6th July 2022
|PUCET 2022 Exam
|9th July 2022
|Last date for submission of objections regarding answer key
|22nd July 2022
|25th July 2022
|Availability of application Form
|2nd June 2022
|Last date for generating the Bank Challan
|6th July 2022
|Last date for deposit of fee
|7th July 2022
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature
|12th July 2022
|22nd July 2022
|Last Dates for submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-
|27th July 2022
|30th & 31st July 2022
|Uploading of Answer key and objections
|5th August 2022
|Last day of submission of objections
|7th August 2022
|Uploading of the response to the Objections
|10th August 2022
|Last day of submission of Cross Objections
|12th August 2022
|19th August 2022
PUCET 2022 Answer Key
The PUCET Answer Key has been released by the university after few days from the completion of CET examination. The Answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the PUCET entrance exam. Candidates can check their answer key from 5th August 2022 for PG courses.
Through the PUCET answer key, candidates are able to predict their result even before the declaration of result. Candidates are able to check their complete answer key from the website of Punjab University.
PUCET 2022 Result
The PUCET Result is prepared by the university on the basis of final answer key. Punjab University has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates are able to check their result on 22nd July 2022 for UG & it has been declared on 17th August 2022 for PG courses.
The result consist of the performance of candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure, as it could be required at the time of verification rounds.
PUCET 2022 Cut Off
Cut off marks will be prepared by the university for every subjects and courses individually through online mode. On the basis of PUCET 2022 Cut off marks, authority will prepare a merit list containing the name of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
Candidates will be able to check the complete cut off marks through the website of university. Also, for the ease of candidates we will provide the complete cut off list through our articles.
PUCET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure is conducted by the university for every qualified candidate of the entrance exam. Authority has released the admission form form counselling procedure from 25th July 2022 for UG courses. Candidates are able to register themselves for the counselling through the website of authority. Seat allotment (UG courses) has been released on 25th August 2022 for second round.
University conducts the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The seats in offered programme of Punjab University will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank and performance in entrance examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
PUCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the PUCET Application form 2022:
- The PUCET Registration Form has been released through online mode.
- The registration process for UG programs has been regulated from 20th May 2022.
- The registration schedule for the PG Courses has been regulated from the 2nd June 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form with all required details and documents.
- Details filled by candidates in application form must be authentic, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application from before the prescribed dates.
- Application form for UG courses can be filled till 26th June 2022 & for PG courses till 6th July 2022.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled PUCET application form and fee receipt for future references.
The PUCET Application Fee can be submitted through both online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan Payment gateways for transaction of PUCET application fee.
The complete Application fee structure for every candidate will be as follows:
|Additional Subject(for both General and SC/ST/PwD Category)
|Rs. 375/- additional per subject (UG)
Rs. 575/- additional per subject (PG)
|50% concession will be offered to the Panjab University regular employees under B & C Class
PUCET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility Criteria for the candidates to be eligible for PUCET 2022:
For UG Courses:
- Age: Candidates must be more than 17 years old to be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have passed with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination. (5% relaxation for reserved candidates).
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed with required subjects for particular Programmes.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder in required Programmes to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for examination. (5% concession in eligibility requirement to SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates)
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the PUCET.
PUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the PUCET 2022 Examination:
- Exam mode: The PUCET examination is conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The PUCET question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: The total time duration for the entrance examination will be different for every courses.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be English Language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and 25% marks will be deducted on each negative response.
- For PG course, 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer and there will be no negative marks for incorrect response.
PUCET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for every course will be different on the basis of required filed of knowledge. The question paper will be consisting of various topics from the relevant field. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus for every course through the website of authority.
PUCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Checkout the tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern than make a decent time schedule.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and follow the study time schedule daily.
- Keep participating in the PUCET Mock Tests.
- Solve the PUCET previous year and sample papers for better experience.
- Purchase the relevant preparation books and visits those websites who provide the training for aptitude tests.
PUCET 2022 Admit Card
The PUCET admit card has been released by the Punjab University for every registered candidate individually after few days prior to the completion of registration process. Candidates are able to check their admit card from website of authority. UG admit card has been released on 4th July 2022 and it has been released on 22nd July 2022 for PG.
Authority has released the admit card for every course and candidate separately. The Admit card consist of various important instruction and information regarding the day of examination. Candidates are able to download it by login into the university website.
If you have any other query related to PUCET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.