PUCET 2020 Counselling – Get Complete Schedule & Admission Process
PUCET 2020 Counselling will be organised in the month of November 2020. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is a university level entrance test. It will be conducted for providing admission in B.Sc (Hons.) and B.Pharmacy courses offered at PU campus, Chandigarh. The counselling process will be organized in different rounds depending upon the availability of seats. Here we are providing details about the PUCET counselling 2020 including schedule and procedure.
PUCET 2020 Counselling
The counselling process will comprises of various steps like filling of admission form, preferences, seat allotment and reporting at allotted college. PUCET counselling will be conducted in various rounds.
Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling as per their performance in the entrance test. Counselling for vacant or remaining seats will be conducted through offline mode.
PUCET 2020 Counselling Schedule
The counselling will be commenced from November 2020. In the table given below, we have provided the official schedule for counselling.
|Events (For UG)||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||1st week of November 2020|
|Last date of filling of online Admission Form||2nd week of November 2020|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of Online Admission Form & copies of certificates||2nd week of November 2020|
|Tentative Merit List release||3rd week of November 2020|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit firmed up on the basis of already filled up information by the candidate||3rd week of November 2020|
|Online filling of preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses||3rd week of November 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List & seat allocation||4th week of November 2020|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments by the candidates based on Seat Allocation List (1st online counselling)||4th week of November 2020|
|Start of Teaching Classes||4th week of November 2020|
|Release of Seat Allocation List (2nd Online counselling)||1st week of December 2020|
|Dates of reporting on the basis of Seat Allocation List (2nd Online counselling)||1st week of December 2020|
|Reporting of the vacant seats to the Admission Coordinator by the respective|
|2nd week of December 2020|
|Dates for First Physical Counselling: General Category (including candidates of all reserved categories and Additional seats) Reserved Category (including additional seats)||2nd week of December 2020|
PUCET Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
Admission Form Filling:
- After the declaration of result, candidates will have to fill the admission form via online mode.
- Choices of courses/departments will be available in the admission form.
- Candidates are required to fill the admission form along with their preferences and send it to the university before the due date.
- Candidates can pay the counselling fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates should lock their preferences before the final submission.
Merit List/Allotment Release:
- After the submission of admission form, a merit list will be released.
- The merit list will be prepared as per the performance in the qualifying exam, entrance test and other filled details.
- The university will provide the opportunity for objection regarding the merit list.
- After receiving the objects, a final merit list along with allotment will be published.
Reporting at Allotted Department:
- Once the seat is allotted to candidates, they have to report to the respective department of the university.
- They have to bring the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
- Candidates should report to the department at the specified duration.
- In case, candidates fail to report to the university, their admission will be cancelled.
Documents Required for Counselling
Here we have listed the documents which will be required at the time of verification:
- Seat allotment letter
- PUCET 2020 admit card & rank card
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Admission fees
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about PUCET 2020 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.