PUCET 2021 Counselling (Started), UG Merit List (Released) – Get Here
PUCET 2021 Counselling – Merit list Out (UG)
PUCET 2021 Provisional Merit list has been released on 27th October for UG courses. Click here to check merit list.
PUCET 2021 Counselling Schedule has been released for UG. It will be started from 29th October 2021. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe counselling alert.
PUCET 2021 Merit list (Tentative) has been released for PG courses. Click here to check merit.
The counselling process comprise of various steps like filling of admission form, preferences, seat allotment and reporting at allotted college. PUCET counselling will be organised in various rounds.
Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling as per their performance in the entrance test. Counselling for vacant or remaining seats will be conducted through offline mode.
PUCET 2021 Counselling Schedule
The counselling will be commenced from September 2021. In the table given below, we have provided the tentative schedule for counselling.
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||8th October 2021|
|Last date of filling of online Admission Form||17th October 2021|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of Online Admission Form & copies of certificates||19th October 2021|
|Tentative Merit List release||21st October 2021|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit firmed up on the basis of already filled up information by the candidate||22nd to 24th October 2021|
|Online filling of preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses||22nd to 24th October 2021|
|Display of Provisional Merit List & seat allocation||27th October 2021|
|Counselling stating||29th October to 2nd November 2021|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||October 2021|
|Last date of filling of online Admission Form||October 2021|
|Completion of verification of form||October 2021|
|Uploading of tentative merit list by computer centre||October 2021|
|Inviting objections if any||October 2021|
|All rights with regard to modification / removal of rejection ( to be|
done by the categories/ weightage verification team and by the Department), if any.
|Uploading of Provisional Merit List (after removing objections, if any) by Computer Centre||–|
|Provisional Admission List (after removing objections) to be sent to DUI office for approval of DUI (category-wise by the Departments)||–|
|Approval of the list by the DUI’s office||–|
|Uploading of approved Provisional Admission List by the Department concerned||–|
|Admission without late fee||–|
|Commencement of classes for the new entrance of PG course (1st Semester)||–|
|Late admission with permission of the Chairperson of the Department with late fee of 1000/-.||–|
|Late admission with permission of the Vice Chancellor with late fee of Rs. of 3000/-.||–|
PUCET Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure will be divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
Admission Form Filling:
- After the declaration of result, candidates will have to fill the admission form via online mode.
- Choices of courses/departments will be available in the admission form.
- Candidates are required to fill the admission form along with their preferences and send it to the university before the due date.
- Candidates can pay the counselling fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates should lock their preferences before the final submission.
Merit List/Allotment Release:
- After the submission of admission form, a merit list will be released.
- The merit list will be prepared as per the performance in the qualifying exam, entrance test and other filled details.
- The university provides the opportunity for objection regarding the merit list.
- After receiving the objects, a final merit list along with allotment will be published.
Reporting at Allotted Department:
- Once the seat will be allotted to candidates, they have to report to the respective department of the university.
- They have to bring the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
- Candidates should report to the department at the specified duration.
- In case, candidates fail to report to the university, their admission will be cancelled.
Documents Required for Counselling
Here we have listed the documents which will be required at the time of verification:
- Seat allotment letter
- PUCET 2021 admit card & rank card
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Admission fees
- Passport size photographs, etc.
For any other queries about PUCET 2021 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.